Recent content by Natogarciajr

1. N

Hi!! Anybody knows a about the wega/Sony 3000A hifi stereo amplifier... or the studio 3000A ? Seems to be the same amplifier with different names help

If you type Marantz in OLX or mercado libre... those are the eBay websites here.... just came 5 or 6 results... and 4 of them are just tunners... so I don’t know if waiting right here it’s the way to go... for example... a few weeks ago some guy put on sale one Sansui qrx 9001... I just spend...
  2. N

Hi!! Anybody knows a about the wega/Sony 3000A hifi stereo amplifier... or the studio 3000A ? Seems to be the same amplifier with different names help

Thnxs John... I just beginning this... in my 42’s I just want to Thanks Thanks John I really appreciate... in my 42 years I want to feel again the sounds that I have recorded in my memories when I heard my father play his records ... so it is very important for me to start well... I...
  3. N

I found this Marantz.. the owner ask $600 you have to keep in mind that here in Ecuador aren’t so much vintage equipment... and we can’t import used stereos or amps.... so I have to wait to go there in bring it with me or look here for something in nice shape
  4. N

I I found a photo of back of the studio 300a not the wega... and both are so different... front are exactly the same...
  5. N

I found one of the Sony 3000A here in my city... it’s about 200 usd... I don’t know anything about the amp... there’s no specs anywhere... I think it 100wpc but I’m just guessing I don’t know it’s a good investment o not.. can anybody help me
Top Bottom