Recent content by Nathan11

1. N

Youtuber "Toid" DIY models: Klipsch KPT-325 inspired VS JTR 212 inspired

Those JBL M2's also got my attention, Erin said that they could easily be an end game speaker for so many people. I have really no idea though, what usage they are for. They're called "Master Reference Monitor", so is it like for studios? Are they as dynamic as the 2 options I linked on the...
  2. N

First of all thanks a lot for your reply. I'm definitely going to ask the creator about those stats. As far as the crossover is concerned, I thought that those speaker designs were proven and worked properly with instructions about everything (since he sells the plans for $20 and he says a...
  3. N

Hello everyone! I wanted to ask some questions that I came across now that I want to upgrade my front stage with 3 identical DIY speakers for both music and movies. First option is , whereas the second option is . I’ve read every single comment on Toid’s Youtube on those 2 videos and I...
  4. N

Recommended amplification strategy for Parts Express Dayton UM18-22 kit?

Great explanation there! My question about dance clubs is, if their subwoofers go as low as 40hz, how can they produce some Pop/Hip Hop songs that dig lower than that? And what about placing those subs inside -they can't just have one "seat" as a sweet spot, or even 1-2 rows where the bass is...
  5. N

Klipsch rp-600M II reviews

That's way below average.. Can't people tell the difference when they buy those models?
  6. N

Klipsch rp-600M II reviews

I read that the Version 2 is like 86dB's while the Version 1 was ~91dB's.
  7. N

Monoprice THX-365C Center Channel Speaker Review (by Erin)

That's great to hear! I'm sure that this "localizing" issue is present with most 2/2,5way center speakers. As for the bass yes -also Audioholics mentioned that these Monoprice THX speakers are meant to play with a sub hence the pretty roll off @80Hz-. Thank you for the replies! Thank you so...
  8. N

Thanks a lot for that link! I guess those sensitivity differences are minor -poor Elac though-. May I ask what you found to be better on the 365C vs the RP-504C? Interesting, now that makes sense to me! So my Denon X2700H will have no issues cranking the 365C up?
  9. N

Did you find the 365 disturbingly less sensitive than the 504C? I read your post about the extremely insensitive Elac UC52.
  10. N

Interesting review, interesting speaker! Monolith 365C vs Klipsch RP-504C made me loose my sleep haha. Could I crank it up with the 365C using my Denon X-2700H? Also, would it be wise to use 3x365C for LCR?
  11. N

Arendal Subwoofer 1723 2V

I live in Greece, unfortunately.. Customs are a pain here
  12. N

Oh, interesting! But unfortunately I think that the custom fees will be sky high for a product like this. I bought a 35euros tshirt from L.A. and the VAT expenses were 70euros. :facepalm::facepalm:
  13. N

Oh, I meant the Dynamic EQ from the AVR. I'm planning on connecting the 2V with an AVR for some movie action. Dynamic EQ from Denon AVR's boost the low frequencies.
  14. N

I thought Rythmik subs were for the US only. If they're shipped to Europe and the expenses are reasonable, then yes, they're beasts as I've heard.
  15. N

I like the way you think! ;) Coming from a PB-1000, the difference should night and day, I assume.. Does the 2V allow its user to run it hot, maybe even with Dynamic Equalizer enabled?
Top Bottom