Recent content by Natal

1. N

Quebec audiophile shows off his new Hi-Fi system, very expensive set up

His $200,000 system is probably financial peanuts to him. He's fulfilling an audio desire and I wish I could but unable owing to financial constraints and spouse. I'd say he's a lucky guy and appears to be enjoying life.
  2. N

Dan Clark E3 Headphone Review

Would it be possible to publish the magnetic field of the headphones measured by ASR? I know all the research has shown that headphone magnetic fields have no have harmful effects. But it is known headphones can vary widely with MF strength. But I'd just like to know this in selecting a...
  3. N

Meizu Mblu Lifeme Pro Portable DAC/Amp Review

My wife with her iPhone 11 for a while sent through an Apple dongle about once every 2 weeks. One has to be careful not to tug too heavily on it.
  4. N

AIYIMA A200 Stereo Amplifier Review

Thank you. I'll look it up.
  5. N

AIYIMA A200 Stereo Amplifier Review

My wife is using a 11 year old Topping TP30 desktop amp that also has headphone jack, USB but no bluetooth. Might not have the Aiyima specs but the capability with to switch between speakers and headphone is a big plus for casual computer listening. Can't understand why Topping never upgraded...
  6. N

What Is Your Hearing Frequency Range?

Normal hearing for lows but steep roll off at 2k. Using my hearing aids for correction sounds unnatural. Still enjoying music without assisted aid. I'm 81 years old.
  7. N

Bose QuietComfort 35 II Review (Noise Cancelling Headphone)

Thanks for the tip that was a concern for me - Alberta has 40 km wind gusts every day.
  8. N

Bose QuietComfort 35 II Review (Noise Cancelling Headphone)

I have the QC35 and the Beats Solo Pro. They have different sound signatures but I enjoy both but in different situations. Agree with Amir the QC35 is somewhat dull sounding but very smooth overall. Very comfortable for listening while going for my daily walk compared to the Beats which are...
  9. N

Sony WH-1000XM4 Review (noise cancelling headphone)

I currently use the Bose QC35-II and the Beats Solo Pro which isn't considered here. But the Beats is distinctly clearer without any harshness. The Bose QC25 bests both of them in IMHO.
  10. N

Adam T5V Review (Studio Monitor)

Thank you for the response clarifying. Much appreciated.
  11. N

Adam T5V Review (Studio Monitor)

I have an elementary question: If I purchased only one Adam speaker and fed it a stereo input would the speaker output both sides of the stereo input as mono or would it just be one side of the stereo signal necessitating two speakers to get both sides?
  12. N

Klipsch R-41M Bookshelf Speaker Review

I brought these speakers on sale a couple of months ago but returned them within the 30 day return policy. I concur they don't have any bass and the midrange was distant. However, they did seem well built and solid. Not recommended Pioneer better.
  13. N

Poll: is it desirable to measure some "cheap" plastic PC speakers?

I have those speakers for my desktop connected to a Dragonfly Red DAC and Loki equalizer. Remarkably clear mids with an tight bass after a boost. Sounds much better than the Klipsch 41m I previously had.
Top Bottom