Recent content by Nascimento

1. Nascimento

Speaker cable indication.

Boys, go back to your Indian hut and let those who want to collaborate post freely! From now on, I will only respond to serious people!
  2. Nascimento

Technicians and engineers who can't indicate a cable? LOL
  3. Nascimento

I don't know how difficult it is for you to understand, today I use cables with 2.5mts, I'm asking for directions to buy cables with 16mts in length, and the only thing they posted was that I shouldn't do this or that, indication which is good, none, you guys are a joke!
  4. Nascimento

The funniest thing of all was that I didn't ask for an opinion, and they are sprouting in droves! I asked for an indication, if you don't have anything to indicate, leave your opinion for those who ask!
  5. Nascimento

I keep looking for indications about the cables!
  6. Nascimento

What did I say that has no technical merit?
  7. Nascimento

That would not be the case! today I have the system between the speakers, I would like to see how it looks if I move the system to the wall next to it, and leave the space between the speakers free! But do you have a suggestion of brand and model of cables to indicate?
  8. Nascimento

I currently use NBS Statement (copper) to connect the bass to my box and Kimber 8AG (silver) for the mids and highs, but I would like to do an experiment, for this I will need to buy 16 mts of cable (copper) and 16 mts of foil cable silver, does anyone recommend a manufacturer and model that is...
  9. Nascimento

Prices for used equipment

Best answer in this topic, and it applies to all the same topics in other forums in the world!
  10. Nascimento

Accuphase DG-68

Yes, i have a glass wall so i chose a thick fabric blinds! Unfortunately I can't get rid of this glass wall, and improve the acoustics of the room! Or luckily, because if I eliminate the glass wall, I'll miss this view from the sofa!
  11. Nascimento

Accuphase DG-68

The photo doesn't show, but the same distance I have from the wall to the right box, I have the left box from the wall!
  12. Nascimento

Accuphase DG-68

Yes, I have a lot of space behind the sofa, even with a sofa with cushions, bought to absorb some bass, my living room was still alive and with bass problems! Even with all these problems, I still have a good stage illusion, and I like it! Having the DG-68 next to the sofa is a temporary...
  13. Nascimento

Accuphase DG-68

I have a good sized room (7mts x 8mts) but unfortunately the bass is left for all corners (Westminster goes down to 18hz) the small acoustic treatment I did, proved to be inefficient with the bass problems, a better treatment would cost twice as much price of the DG-68, and could be ineffective...
  14. Nascimento

Accuphase DG-68

There comes a time in our lives when we only have two options, we spend the little we save on things that give us pleasure, or we leave it to the children to spend on nonsense, I've already made my choice!
  15. Nascimento

Accuphase DG-68

Now no jokes, besides being an excellent DAC, (I have a DAC DCS Paganini, the DG-68 in DAC mode, has a warmer signature, while the DCS is a little more analytical, apart from this difference, the DG-68 is reaching the level of the DCS) The DG-68 is also a DSP, an equalizer, and an RTA! Because I...
Top Bottom