Recent content by Muelli

1. Muelli

A tale of two speakers (B2031A and 8030c)

I bought the B2031A in 2006(?). The imaging of these speakers was really good. The soundstage had quiet sharp phantom images. Did you try another source for the speakers, like your phone?
  2. Muelli

Studio monitor speakers without hiss?

I read a review at Thomann for the E8XT. The customer complained about audible humm from the EX7T. He ordered a pair of E8XT and it seems the humm was absent or reduced to a point, where it is inaudible for his use case. Presonus might have adressed this issue for the EX8T in general or the...
  3. Muelli

Focal Alpha Evo line - new speakers

Sound&Recording just published some measurements of the Focal Evo 65.
  4. Muelli

Monolith by Monoprice Encore B6 Bookshelf Speaker

While the B2030P/B2031P disappeared from the market, the B2030A/B2031A are still available from Thomann.
  5. Muelli

Erin's Audio Corner gets a Klippel NFS!

Please have a look at the text below the graph, it says "Norm. to 0°". I believe it means normalized to 0°.
  6. Muelli

JBL 306P MK II Review (Studio Monitor)

Thanks for the review. It could have been my next speakers. Unfortunately, the self hiss bothers me a lot. I send the LSR 305 back because of it and I don't even think about ordering another JBL LSR or Kali speaker before they reduce it significantly.
  7. Muelli

JBL 308P MKII Studio Monitor Review

Regarding the Mackie HR824, here you can find a review with measurements from german magazine Sound&Recording. The attached graphs are supposed to be from Harmann.
Top Bottom