Recent content by mrpunkk

1. M

JBL Stage A130 Review (speaker)

Someone is testing the jbl a130 with or without modification? distances between them and the wall, etc.
  2. M

I have been testing my a130s, and I must say that they sound very good, better than my jbl es20, although I hear that they resonate with certain notes (frequencies), like some very low bass or trumpet, will it be the port or the box?
  3. M

new fill would make some improvement in cabinet resonance??
  4. M

amrim can do a new test with the modification made by ObjectAudio??? new fill would make some improvement in port resonance??
  5. M

match speakers with pioneers sx780

To big for my house , what about jbl a130?
  6. M

I was looking at the reviews of the speakers, and I found the jbl a130, which are available in my country, what do you think? The Cerwin Vega I don't think I can find them here
  7. M

Thanks for so much data, I already bought them, they arrive on Friday
  8. M

The es20 may sound a bit bright in some cases, I like how they sound with my pioneer sx780, what I want is to get the best sound from my cds, I have no choice of eq
  9. M

I have some jbl es20, it would be a big change if I buy the ones at 130? in my country they are half the price of some monitor or klipsh models
  10. M

Hi, I'm new to the forum and wanted to start with a simple question. I`m about to buy new speakers for my old pioneer, now i have a pair of jbl es20, and i want to improve the sound.I am between klipsh rp600m, monitor audio bronze 100, elac debut 2.0 b6.2 and dali oberon 1. I mainly listen to...
Top Bottom