Recent content by Moey

1. M

Simplest Way to get Tidal to Genelec 8361

@staticV3 Yes, that's the plan. Don't want to "accidentally go deaf!" I'll probably invest in the Genelec volume knob so the max vol can be adjusted easily.
  2. M

Ok sold! Thanks everyone for the help!
  3. M

@jae - I'm liking the Wiim Pro solution more and more, thank you. Can you control volume via the Wiim app ?
  4. M

@jae - definitely one option I'm considering Also, just found this: https://www.oppostore.nl/en/vanitypro.html Seems like a VanityPro + Roku device (with Tidal App) might work as long as I have a TV screen to navigate with.
  5. M

Thanks staticV3, that's getting really close to what I'm looking for! Bummer the interconnect isn't AES or S/PDIF, then the converter wouldn't need to be powered. I suppose the other way to minimize boxes involved would be to combine the streamer with a video player (which I'll probably have in...
  6. M

Thanks NTK, those look very useful! One thing I do like about the MiniDSP SHD Studio is that it's also a Tidal device, so that's one less box to mess with. If possible I'd really like to keep it down to a source and the monitors. Are there any Android/Chrome devices that have AES out, that...
  7. M

I just moved to Europe and am looking to build a new home listening system. Currently it's looking like a pair of Genelec 8361 monitors fit my needs. So what would be the most direct way to pipe Tidal to the Genelec's AES/EBU ports? The simplest thing I've found mentioned so far is a MiniDSP...
Top Bottom