Recent content by ModDIY

1. ModDIY

Speaker upgrade uncertainties (Focal Aria 936)

Hi, in the past I have had several tube amplifiers and preamps. Conrad-Johnson, Mcintosh and Dynaco...etc. At first I had difficulty switching to transistor amps. Currently I use transistor and class D amplifiers. The last 2 years I have owned Focal Chora 826, with minimum impedance...
  2. ModDIY

Sabaj A30a announced

I've had mine since fall 2022, and everything works well.
  3. ModDIY

Sabaj A30a announced

No, I don't think so.
  4. ModDIY

Sabaj A30a announced

I do exactly the same, except at 60 and optical input via Wiim Pro.
  5. ModDIY

Looking for cheap small amp for my Pro-ject turntable.

With my secondary chain with turntable, I have the Sabaj A20a 2019 and it sounds extremely good.
  6. ModDIY

Looking for cheap small amp for my Pro-ject turntable.

Fosi V3 https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/fosi-audio-v3-amplifier-review.45757/
  7. ModDIY

Sabaj A30a announced

I have never had a cutoff due to distortion of more than 1%. My speakers are 8ohms with at least 2.9ohms, efficiency of 91db. On several occasions I turned the volume up to very high power and in a medium sized living room, and music containing a lot of low frequencies.
  8. ModDIY

Sabaj A30a announced

At very high sound volumes, my amp never stopped working (with restart). At -80 81, I have never put it at this volume, much too low or inaudible, so I can't say and for me it's not a problem.
  9. ModDIY

Which TPA3255 amp do you recommend?

Most cheap Chinese cards, they cut corners. So we must not dream or take these desires for realities.
  10. ModDIY

"Micro Bamboo Project" : 3E Audio 260-2-29A Stereo amplifier + Micro-Audio PSU

I think this addition is more on the DC rail between the SMPS and the 3255 PCB
Top Bottom