Recent content by mmuetst

1. mmuetst

Audioquest Niagara 1200 Review (Power Conditioner/Surge Protector)

That is an assumption but no answer to my question. Maybe @amirm can give the correct answer? I don't believe this device will make a difference if you use it in combination with a piece of audio. So you don't have to convince me of that. Just curious what that 80Khz tone is and why it isn't...
  2. mmuetst

Audioquest Niagara 1200 Review (Power Conditioner/Surge Protector)

Question, what is that tone on 80Khz and why does it not getting smaller after de filter? when you see the first measurement you see that the filter works: Then we see before the filter a peek at 80Khz around -80 dB Then after the filter it is stil -80 dB, that is strange, the signal should...
  3. mmuetst

Rega DAC-R DAC Review

@amirm shows in his measurement that a 60Hz component is visible. If the power supply is placed strategically, you can prevent this. That's what I mean by the placement of the power supply. So the power supply is not bad, the placement of the power supply is. By design, the mains voltage must...
  4. mmuetst

Rega DAC-R DAC Review

Where do you put your powersupply? bad: good:
  5. mmuetst

Luxman SQ-N150 Review (Tube Amplifier)

IT is not al about the sensitivity of the speakers. The phase behavior also plays a role. Users of tube amplifiers therefore choose their speakers based on that friendly behavior. see an article by DHTRob here: Tube friendly loudspeaks I'm glad that @amirm measured this amplifier and shows that...
  6. mmuetst

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Not correct, vinshine shows these measurements, Eversolo DMP-A6 Switching Power Supply: Test Equipment: Audio Precision APx525 Load: 1 ampere Noise Level: 679.2 uVrms Beatechnik LPS-A6 Test Equipment: Audio Precision APx525 Load: 1 ampere Noise Level: 56.68 uVrms But does this shows that...
  7. mmuetst

Loudspeaker cable test

I agree with you, those reviews are not bad, they are very bad ;)
  8. mmuetst

Loudspeaker cable test

FYI, I don't care for any difference in sound when it comes to speaker cables (Subjectively I do not hear a difference). I found the video entertaining to watch, especially all the nonsense it showed. The blind tests that Alpha Audio shows via YouTube are also cringeworthy. What I found funny is...
  9. mmuetst

Loudspeaker cable test

Yes, to debunker all people that tel you it does not hurt ;)
  10. mmuetst

Loudspeaker cable test

wild guess, electrostatic panels (quick adjust The Subwoofer answer :cool:)
  11. mmuetst

Loudspeaker cable test

I understand that, but if you don't shoot, you'll never hit anything (as we say in the Netherlands). ;)
  12. mmuetst

Loudspeaker cable test

Many cable tests posted on this forum would therefore be in vain. I'm just asking if anyone wants to implement it. No is also an answer.
  13. mmuetst

Loudspeaker cable test

I am aware that the test was not conducted properly by Alpha Audio, but all ASR members comment on the video, but not on my question whether someone can perform a test with different speakers, one of which is amplifier friendly and the other not. Maybe no one can do this test because they don't...
  14. mmuetst

Loudspeaker cable test

Thanks, do you have a link to that topic. My request is to ask if some one on this forum can do the same test with different types of loudspeakers.
  15. mmuetst

Loudspeaker cable test

Hello Forum. In a Dutch test, speaker cables were tested but also measured objectively. see the video: my question is can anyone on this forum perform a similar test. I would like to see whether measurements will differ if one uses an amplifier-unfriendly speaker and compares it with an...
Top Bottom