Recent content by mikeysmusic

1. M

Sabaj, Shanling, etc. Small DAC Power (M0, Da3)

I love it! Hah. I find myself decently tech savvy, but the Android just spins my head. It's like there are one too many home screens that confuses the crap out of me. I wish I had never gotten hooked onto the sweet ease of iPhone, but I was given one for business years ago, and the rest his...
  2. M

Thanks guys! I have a DT770 Pro 80 Ohm. My Sabaj Da3 required a driver, too, but it wasn't hard to find and install so I think I'm OK with that. What do latency issues on a DAC entail? Does it throw off the listening experience, or does it take an extra second or two to get it started? Also...
  3. M

Thanks for the response, Yuno! That's a tough one for a few reasons. Most phones don't have 512gb of storage, and I've always liked having all my music with me for car rides, etc. Phones never gave me that luxury so I do like DAPs because of that. As far as you saying it doesn't have a lot of...
  4. M

I gotcha. I think in one of the threads a few months ago he or someone suggested the same; how can we tag him in this post?
  5. M

Hey everyone! Is the Sabaj Da3's Amp/DAC much better than the Shanling M0's? I'm anticipating this response, "Those two aren't comparable!" I'm brand new to this wonderful world of audio, so I won't be sad if I hear that I know the M0 has a DAC/Amp built in (in addition to its other...
  6. M

Small DAC comparison: Shanling M0 vs Sabaj Da3

Hey everyone! Is the Sabaj Da3's Amp/DAC much better than the Shanling M0's? I'm anticipating this response, "Those two aren't comparable!" I'm brand new to this wonderful world of audio, so I won't be sad if I hear that :) I know the M0 has a DAC/Amp built in (in addition to its other...
Top Bottom