Recent content by Mike Lima

1. M

Audyssey Manual Calibration “OCA’s REW + Audyssey Awesomeness”

I tried the "single mic point multiple measurements at that location" and compared with the multi mic position that audyssey recommends but just 2 inches from first position. My subwoofer measured 2 db lower using multi-mic position.
  2. M

Audyssey Manual Calibration “OCA’s REW + Audyssey Awesomeness”

So are you saying if I am calibrating for me (one person in the MLP0, just use one microphone position?
  3. M

Female Vocals: Stunning Recordings You Love

Gillian Welch & David Rawlings - The Way it Will Be (2004)
  4. M

PEQ Both Subs At Once Or Individually? Before or After Audyssey

I read somewhere to limit automatic adjustments to Schroeder frequency. Is that correct?
  5. M

Did You Buy Based On Amir's Review?

Infiniti Reference RC263!
  6. M

Affordable Accuracy Monitor Review

Too bad. I have like 6 of them!
  7. M

Affordable Accuracy Monitor Review

Do you have any more modified ones?
  8. M

Share your in-room measurements?

Your thoughts? Please give me constructive ideas on what I can do. I am very much a newbie. Thank you.
  9. M

Can A Scientist Tell Me Why My High End Speakers Sound Dramatically Better Crossed Over At 120hz?

Sorry for the newbie question, but in REW how do you determine a speaker's crossover in relation to a sub? Do I measure the front Left and Right speakers without the SUB ... then run the aligned subs separately? Should they intersect? Is that how to determine crossover? I have a basic...
  10. M

Some comments from Floyd Toole about room curve targets, room EQ and more

Interesting. Thank you for your quick response. I can see it was done using a specific speaker. I was wondering how I would create one off this.
Top Bottom