Recent content by Mike G

1. M

Teac nr7 cd player,integrated,streamer

Thanks. I have a nice separates setup. Was just contemplating one for the standmount CM6S2 spare pair. You are correct,they are discontinued.
  2. M

Thanks. I'm sticking with what i have.
  3. M

Thanks for your opinion. I agree,just ain't enough inside to justify the price. TMR had them for$1150.00 USD,but are now sold out. I'll stick with my Black Ice Audio,Primaluna dialogue premium HP amp,and marantz SA8005 separates. Can't forget the aurum cantus m102se speakers. Sounds great!
  4. M

Half of my Audioquest RCA interconnects failed

I have 3 pairs of AQ Mackenzie and 1 Carbon digital,no problem. Also Canare 4s11 biwire and LS1 IC's from Blue Jeans Cable,no problem. I like the BJC products a lot. Quality materials and terminations.
  5. M

Thinking about getting one for my b&w cm6s2 speakers. Does anyone know about this product? First time considering all in one component,especially class D amp.
  6. M

M1o2se

Fellow members,I own Aurum-cantus M102se floor standing loudspeakers. Does anyone own them,heard them,or have any feedback on them. I feel they are great speakers,just would like opinions from other music lovers. This model is a steal at even the current price of$3200.00 a pair US,but good luck...
  7. M

Anyone else own them?

Anyone own Aurum-cantus M102se speakers? I have them in a system with a black ice audio fusion f360 preamp,Marantz SA8005 player,primaluna dialogue premium HP amp with EH kt88 power tubes. SE rca pangea premiere se ic's, core power technologies gold speaker cables with spades on all...
Top Bottom