Recent content by MegaCosmic

1. M

Recommendations around the T5V range

Hey! I've been reading many review on the forum. I have tried a couple of speakers at home now. I have some requirements for speakers that I'd like to share 1. OK for mixing, really don't have to be flat actually I would prefer that they weren't 2. I love airy sounding high details speakers...
  2. M

Are these XLR to Jack cables OK to use on these T8v's

I am not very versed in audio science (yet :)) I purchased a "bundle" from an online retailer of T8'vs They came with these cables https://staggmusic.com/en/products/view/SAC3PSXMDL-audio-cable-xlrjack-mm-3-m-10-symmetric/ I assume these are balanced cables, but it doesn't say so on the...
  3. M

AX7 or TV7/8

Thanks, I went with the T8V's as I've read the review here and the boosts seem to suit my hearing. I will be definitely looking into those Focal 65's for mixing, thankyou my friend!
  4. M

AX7 or TV7/8

Thanks! I have read reports that the AX7 is a better speaker in terms of space etc and the tweeter is better. Its also still very much more expensive, what does the extra cost count for?
  5. M

AX7 or TV7/8

Hey I have been looking into Studio monitors that are going to give me an excellent response and some "air" I have been looking at review on the forum just discovered it! I have been looking a the older AX7's and TV8. Do you think the price difference between the two is worth it justifiable...
Top Bottom