Recent content by mc.god

1. mc.god

Sonic Lamb Headphone with Subwoofer Review

I think @CedarX had in mind something like this https://www.linsoul.com/products/cvj-konoka
  2. mc.god

Neutron Hifi DAC V1

Yes, it is the ES9219Q as described here https://neutronhifi.com/devices/dac/v1/details
  3. mc.god

What are your top 3 IEM ?

7Hz Sonus ex-aequo 7Hz Salnotes Zero - Truthear Zero:RED
  4. mc.god

Neutron Hifi DAC V1

Welcome, nice to have a developer here answering our questions. I see no mention about output stage nor regarding output power at various loads, only Vrms. Can we assume there is no additional op-amp after the ES9219Q and so take nominal power rating of that chip as a reference? Thumbs up for...
  5. mc.god

Looking for Affordable DAC With Specific Features

Could it be something related to output level, where macbook 3.5 out probably not delivering 2V and his tube amp having too low input sensitivity? I know nothing about mac but none of my notebook pc can go much beyond 1V.
  6. mc.god

Neutron Hifi DAC V1

Didn't know about it, I started reading bur suddenly my browser crashed as soon as I got to the "We recommend to use Neutron HiFi™ DAC V1 with Neutron HiFi™ USB Cables to have guaranteed performance" part.
  7. mc.god

Topping - E30 II vs E30 II Lite

Your headphones are very efficient and easy to drive but have a really awkward FR, I highly encourage you to eq them if you run Windows on you laptop. Topping DX1 is more than enough even with negative preamp needed for eq but you could also consider SMSL C200 and Topping DX3 Pro + (they are...
  8. mc.god

Asus MU3C-AD(M) Dongle DAC - First impressions and basic measurements

They subtly only report the data taken from the specs of ES9260 dac, that supports up to 32/384 and DSD, but the dongle can't go that far, as @staticV3 showed . All depends onto the usb-bridge capabilities, since it is in charge of receiving data from usb and sending them to the dac as pcm, most...
  9. mc.god

A Thread Dedicated to Cirrus Logic CS43131

I connected a mic cable to the Ufreen after a while and this post came back to mind. I give it for granted but to be sure, do you tried with an actual TRRS mic cable? I ask because the dongle is auto-sensing and switches input on or off depending on the connected plug. If I plug a standard TRS...
  10. mc.god

Truthear x Crinacle Zero:RED IEM Review

my bad, I should learn to read carefully, I understood he switched the Freedsp to the phone and had the problem using the Reds with analog cable on the laptop :facepalm:
  11. mc.god

Truthear x Crinacle Zero:RED IEM Review

Seems like yuo inverted the phase on one channel, but with hooked cable I assume it's highly improbable. Did you try reconnecting Red with FreeDsp to the laptop? If the bass come back then the drivers are ok. But with higher impedance he should get more bass, if anything...
  12. mc.god

Moondrop x Crinacle DUSK

FreeDSP cable doesn't use the Xmos chip
  13. mc.god

Moondrop x Crinacle DUSK

Free Dsp cable is on the market for several months now and while i read everywhere the consensus on the bugginess of the app I don't remember here users blaming about artifacts, so it seems kind of strange if it only does it when connected to the Dusk. But again, if it could be taken as...
  14. mc.god

Moondrop May USB-C Headphones Review

Not just 2 to be honest...
  15. mc.god

Topping A50s Headphone Amplifier Review

Thank you for the feedback, anyway after a good night rest i came back to sanity and remembered that I don't really need an amp for my setup, so i'll pass :facepalm:
Top Bottom