Recent content by MatrixAudio

1. MatrixAudio

Matrix Element i

Can you connect your CD player to your element i over a Toslink optical cable to test it, (remember set the input channel of the element i to Optical), if the volume is normal, it means there's nothing wrong on the element i.
  2. MatrixAudio

Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 Review (Streamer & DAC)

Hi both. Sorry for the inconvenience. It seemed a new bug in the C7 firmware. The dev team have aknowlaged this issue. We will fix it by next update. Thanks for your patience.
  3. MatrixAudio

Matrix Audio Element M - First impression

Hi Paolosnz. The 4-pin XLR is balanced output. But the HP amp of element M is unbalanced, so the XLR is 3-pin. It equals to a TRS 6.35mm plug.
  4. MatrixAudio

Yes, there is a AD converter in the chain from input to output.
  5. MatrixAudio

NO. We have no plan to integrate Tidal Connect and Spotify Connect to current product line. Sorry.
  6. MatrixAudio

Review and Measurements of Matrix Audio Element X DAC/Streamer/Amp

Hi Somy, Tidal have updated their partner page weeks ago. Please check it. https://tidal.com/supported-devices Thanks for your feedback, we will continue to investigate the issue.
  7. MatrixAudio

Info. on new Matrix Audio mini-i

Smart phones with Android syatem later than 8.0 usually supports LDAC, some of the Android phone supports aptX or aptX HD.
  8. MatrixAudio

Matrix Audio Element M - First impression

@JMF @somy Hi both. Can you confirm the following info when you are convenient. - Does the "playback stop" issue happens when you playing music from a USB storage device? - When the stop happens, what the status of the playing page is? The playing icon is static? or loading status? - If the...
  9. MatrixAudio

Thanks for letting me know. By the way, did you try to control the element M by some other 3rd party app?
  10. MatrixAudio

Thanks for the detailed information. For the partnership, if you need, I can send a copy of the license agreement between Matrix and Tidal. When the issue happens, if your local music (in USB storage devices) could playback continiously?
  11. MatrixAudio

Can you check the Playing page in MA app, did the Single Repeat icon is enabled?
  12. MatrixAudio

Matrix Audio Element i USB DAC & Streamer Review

No,the element devices do not output digital signal, you cannot connect them to other DACs.
  13. MatrixAudio

Hi their This is a known issue, we have solved the issue by a beta firmware version and validated successfully. We will release the update soon.
  14. MatrixAudio

Display more tracks is possible, it's not a technical problem. the more tracks displayed, the more space of the screen occupied. Can you imagine in an Artist's page, you should view 100 tracks before you can find some albums? We have not get detailed technical specs about Tidal connect, I'm not...
Top Bottom