Recent content by MatrixAudio

1. MatrixAudio

Matrix Audio Element X - issue

Unfortunately, yes. Firmware update has been released. https://www.matrix-digi.com/en/news/20200323484.html
  2. MatrixAudio

Hi manisandher, we fixed the issue. The new firmware is available for download now. The mesurement digram is shown below. Thanks for reporting this issue to us.
  3. MatrixAudio

Hi Borghesi, thank you very much. We are good now, both the matrix team and the relatives. we started full time work since last week. Now element series and X-SABRE Pro MQA are all in stock now.
  4. MatrixAudio

Hello, We are fine, Thank you very much! Sorry we have no exact date of continue with production. But I believe the epideic will pass soon.
  5. MatrixAudio

Matrix Audio Element i USB DAC & Streamer Review

Hi, please refer to Aimrm's post regarding measurement of element i. As you know, element i does not have digital outs, cannot bypass the internal DAC. Thank you .
  6. MatrixAudio

Sorry Sir, i edited my post. :facepalm:
  7. MatrixAudio

Q: Do I need a pre-amp between a streamer-DAC and my power amplifier?

Theoretically, digital volume attenuation reduces dynamic range and SNR. But under normal circumstances, if the digital volume at higher than -30 or -20dB provides a suitable sound pressure (it's related to your power amp or speakers), you can ignore it. To change a word, the more digital...
  8. MatrixAudio

Yes we just enabled the US as destination for some reasons, we will add a tip on the purchasing page to notify customers soon. Sorry to confuse you. I guess you meant "Does the USB Supply power when the unit is powered OFF?" Yes, the USB port supports power even if the unit is in standby mode...
  9. MatrixAudio

Matrix Element i

Sorry for the delay. It's an honor to answer your questions. The streaming part is based on Freescale iMX6 dual core CPU processing board with Linux based OS running on it. We developed the OS by ourselves. the music files in the attached storage only can be visited by element i through MA...
  10. MatrixAudio

Dear Rich, saw your order. But sorry we cannot ship it. Because US customers should place order at dealers in the US. We will refound your payment soon. Please understand. Sorry again.
  11. MatrixAudio

Understand. As you know, there is serious coronavirus spreading in China, people are recommended to stay at home and isolate from each other, we started to handle some works at home from today, but the equipments cannot bring home, so our engineers could not answer this question right now. Hope...
  12. MatrixAudio

we decided not add MQA ability to this products. MQA full decoder involves coresponding hardwares and firmwares, as well as royalties. element i cannot support MQA decode by firmware update. Thank you!
  13. MatrixAudio

Sorry Sir, please swipe left the device name in Device paeg, tap Settings, then you can check Firmware update.
Top Bottom