Recent content by mARCELOCM

1. M

Loxjie A30 Amplifier Review

Ok, as o said my unit had come with 22uf ac coupling caps, in the ma12070 datasheet has the image shows, os recommended 2,2uf for high gain, 26db, and 1uf for low gain, 21db, is not by software, and the pvdd coupling capacitor also have a table with values, with my speaker, Cambridge audio...
  2. M

Modded Loxjie A30 I’ve changed the coupling capacitors from my unit, it shipped originaly with 22uf 35v Muse capacitors between the NJW1194 and MA12070, i put metal film polyester 1uf, that config puts the unit in low gain mode. The Next was the output coupling capacitor, ir shipped with...
  3. M

speaker doesnt seems to follow technical specs

Seems like its the higher window solved, the new measurement:
  4. M

sorry, i dont understand, my window? i see that the speakers maximum output is at 200hz, but its supposed to be high until 63hz, in the case it roll off too much below 200hz
  5. M

Hi, i have a setup using a Loxjie a30 + Cambridge Audio SX-50 and i took a measurement from 1m apart from the speaker and looks like this: is it normal to look like there is no bass at all? if a change the tone settings in Loxjie it doesnt appear to change anything, to my ears it has a...
  6. M

loxjie a30 usb input sound worse than analog in (SOLVED)

For who are interested, i solved my problem, i discovered that the usb chip is a Realtek ALC40--, its a chip that has DAC/ADC, i2s, i2c, HP class G amp, etc.. and Windows recognizes it as a USB 2.0 USB Audio, but, it recognizes as a Headphone out, maybe limiting its range and windows doesnt...
  7. M

loxjie a30 usb input sound worse than analog in (SOLVED)

I recently got an loxjie a30 based on the good review that amir get from this unit. but once i installed, i was very upset because the sound was worse than a tpa3116 that i have.. my speakers is a pair of Cambridge Audio SX-50, they are very good sounding with the old one, but with the loxjie...
  8. M

Group Delay 101

i get you, but my question is, for example.. qtc alignment of 1.2, at 85hz its peaking in at 0.5db and a group delay of 4.5ms if for each 3ms of delay is equal to an meter of perceived distance and each meter is equal to -3db in sound pressure, isn´t right to say that in this frequency i would...
  9. M

Group Delay 101

what about the group delay from the speaker itself? can you explain whats occurs with sealed and vented box?
  10. M

phono+speakers: You are using the LD PPA trough rca? the preamp must be grounded phono+headphone: Are you using the preamp out or the loxjie headphone out? from the bt combinantions, i assume you are not using the preamp, im right?
  11. M

AIYIMA A08 Pro Amplifier Review

Great job at all your reviews! i like them all! I wanna ask you a question.. i already have a pair of cambridge audio sx-50, and i want a good amplifier to them, and im seeing this new line of sabaj 2022, the a10a 2022, a20a 2022 or the topping mx5, im in really doubt, will you review them any...
Top Bottom