Recent content by MakeItWain

1. M

Proposal: Right to Fair Review (RFR) Association

FYI, just some slight insight - applications are meant to be broad because they need to cover a wide range of potential risks. You don't typically see dedicated applications or policies to each individual type of company and it's impossible to get a policy specifically tailored to your...
  2. M

Need some help deciding - complete an Atom stack or get a portable amp/dac like the Qudelix-5K (or BTR5)?

I think so far I'm leaning towards getting the Atom DAC after talking it over a bit but wondering if anyone else has an opinion or not really.
  3. M

Need some help deciding - complete an Atom stack or get a portable amp/dac like the Qudelix-5K (or BTR5)?

Hey all, I've been all over the place on trying to make a decision on my set up and would like to see if anyone has an opinion on completing a JDS stack or keeping it uncomplicated. I just recently grabbed a JDS Atom Amp+ (based on Amir's review and other people's high regards). It's been crazy...
  4. M

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Right, sorry, my comment was acknowledging it and confirming I'll get it done. Was walking my dog while responding so it reads awkwardly.
  5. M

If someone else is going to put $50 in there as well for $100, I'll do it. I'm thinking of getting it to fill out my HT anyways. Will PM Amir. Edit: sorry, meant since someone else is putting more, I'll do it. Done and done. Stay tuned?
  6. M

I'm confused, would you donate the $50 Amir? Or donate $50 to whomever purchases to send to Amir? If I was interested in the A1.5 as well to get tested, how would that go?
Top Bottom