Recent content by Madlop26

1. M

Apple is forced to allow installation of 3rd party Apps (outside of their official store) in the EU

I used jailbreak my iPhones years ago, but the apps were in vast majority poorly design, glitchy. got annoyed fast. Reliability is the major benefit of a close system, and many people have it as a greater priority than versatility.
  2. M

Best Movie Explosion Audio

Well, he recognized he gave to ambitious and not too smart people in power the means to annihilate humanity, which they almost did few years later, hardly one man party my friend.
  3. M

SVS Ultra Evolution

yep, focal shape, I wonder if there is any science behind it, but aesthetically i do not like it; anyway, my experience with SVS Ultras bookshelves; were inferior to the Revel M16 (which are cheaper), this after a prolonged AB testing to avoid bias. there was something weird about the highs in...
  4. M

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

“For his own reasons”?? Amir use the curve that the research recommended, period, why to graph the outliners?, and can anybody explain the rest of the comment, it did not make any sense to me as many of his previous comments, it’s becoming so tiresome.
  5. M

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

Oh, how the mighty has fallen…..anyway, happy Christmas Amir and to all you guys!
  6. M

Quebec audiophile shows off his new Hi-Fi system, very expensive set up

7.2.2 Revel set up, hmm… mine is 7.2.4, also Revels, should I make a YouTube video? …nah
  7. M

Standards for Audio Electronics Measurements?

ASR standard for audio companies...., sounds excellent!, and challenging; I am familiar with standard of care in the medical field, quiet accomplishment, but only achieved after serious research and countless debates among experts, certainly we do not have to be at that level, but it seems to me...
  8. M

Can anyone explain the VU Meter renaissance?

Relax , it is just esthetics, nobody will claim the sound magically improves.......I hope....... ups , just checked, they already did, haha
  9. M

NEOHIPO ET30 VU Meter Speaker Switcher Review

ugh, and I was thinking no more upgrades for 2023, wrong!
  10. M

To what extent is this a ‘hobby’?

The other guy should be murmuring: ....just one more upgrade, please just one more, I promise, have mercy, just one more upgrade.........
  11. M

ZMF Caldera Headphone Review

Extremely poor analogy, only valid if Amir would be recommending headphones according to color or looks. No, is about technical performance. A reviewer recommending a car by color does not make sense (at least for the people interested in technical performance); certainly most people here, will...
  12. M

yes, if you prove you like your set up better, meeting scientific standards is something that weights way more than any comments we can do here. Same thing for Zach, if he just proves that many people like the caldera default tunning better than EQ to Harman, scientifically done, will advance...
  13. M

Well, you can prove it, just do a proper blind testing again another set up that measures well, that would be much more productive than making childish statements.
  14. M

If you know about statistics, you know that the Harman curve may not be a perfect representation of the general population preference, but Harman has enough sample that the final curve (if we ever get one) will be quite close to it. You do not sound like a man of science using over the board...
Top Bottom