Recent content by Maab

1. M

Denon x4800h, x3800h …power consumption in preamp mode?

Thank you so much for the information, and that’s not too bad indeed, if that’s the case.
  2. M

Denon x4800h, x3800h …power consumption in preamp mode?

Hello everyone, I searched in vain online, and thus I’m hoping better luck here. I’m looking to replace an AVP with an AVR (never had an AVR before). I like the specs and functions of some Denon’s and I would like to know what the power consumption would be in preamp mode (with all the power...
  3. M

Audio processor with digital-out for active speakers and more?

Thank you for sharing ideas. I like the MiniDSP, but it would still be challenging to do surround sound with, as it is still fundamentally a stereo component. I’m surprised that in 2023 there is no available options, at reasonable price anyway.
  4. M

Nothing other than the usual, music listening, streaming, AppleTV, cable TV watching with basic surround capability. All digital sources. Minimal DSP processing, with quality volume control and room interaction/calibration if possible like Audyssey and Dirac.
  5. M

Hello, I searched a lot and can’t find anything even close. Before I give up, I thought of asking here, although I realize it’s a long shot… I have 4 speakers in total, two as front floorstanding full range active speakers (that can be connected direct-digitally), and two small rear speakers...
Top Bottom