Recent content by leeroy 85032

1. L

NHT Super Zero 2.1 Review (bookshelf speaker)

I think amir is clearly inconsistent in how he weighs his recs and i think he was (way) overly harsh in his assessment that nht has been diminished, based on the performance of the most entry level speaker ..but.... These are just small entry level books , they , I'm sure, aren't audiophile...
  2. L

Looks like a pretty strong rec to use a sub to me... If there is one absolute in the hobby, it's that there are no absolutely mandated practices, mostly because it's a freakin hobby.. And absolutely everybody that participates is participating in a solo hobby, his own ....
  3. L

I'm not in the market... I just don't do obsessive buying....I'm good ,really..
  4. L

I'll take my 530s on one set up and my Dennis Murphy mods (on the other)and call it a day
  5. L

Just for full disclosure.. I own the 530s...like them very much.. More than you , i would think..
  6. L

Sorry no interest .. I'll stick with what i have ...
  7. L

Of course i did.. You gave the jbls a pass considering sale price while dumping on the nht's at retail.. Consistency dude .. You ain't got it.. Adios xear leader I'm finished with you for now...
  8. L

I dont own nht.. So on to your next emotional charge... Nice try though...
  9. L

no Sh**.. i'm not suggesting he ought to be drawn and quartered for cripes sakes ( as the vast defense responses would suggest) .. i'm just saying .."how about a little less worship and a little more perspective when it comes to obvious inconsistency" in the reviews...
  10. L

but can widely be aquired (amazon ) for $60 -70 a speaker..$300 isn't even a realistic price.. well maybe for a sucker...
  11. L

dude has serious (in ) consistency issues .. i know nobody is perfect , but all you have to do is look at the history...
  12. L

no .. no conspiracy theory here.. i just find your "leader" a bit more flawed than you do...
Top Bottom