Recent content by Laederofmen

1. Laederofmen

Anyone know of power amp w/ unbalanced input impedance greater than 30kOhm?

Hey Ray, thanks for the feedback! Im looking for something to pair with a Schiit Saga+ I have sitting around. Don't really want to part with it so looking for an amp to properly pair with it. A customer of mine has a Krell kav400xi and loves it.
  2. Laederofmen

Anyone know of power amp w/ unbalanced input impedance greater than 30kOhm?

Just a curiosity. In my short time with hi-fi equipment I have not come across anything greater than 27kOhm unbalanced input. Anyone know of anything off the top of their head?
  3. Laederofmen

Elac Uni-Fi 2.0 Review (bookshelf speaker)

Don't need an NFS to see that you are a goon.
  4. Laederofmen

Amir reviewed the unit given to him and posted results. He did not mince any words. This should not be difficult for any reasonable reader to understand. Why are you so emotional on this topic?
  5. Laederofmen

Wow this is turning into something else. Who's next to comment Zeos? Steve G.? If these units were by any other designer/manufacturer... That being said Im enjoying this thread because of the science.
  6. Laederofmen

AudioQuest PowerQuest 3 Power Conditioner & Surge Protector Review

I hope the receptacle recommendation is a troll. I can't tell any more these days.
  7. Laederofmen

Definitive Technology ProMonitor 1000 Speaker Review

The ununiformed rear of the cabinet appears to be a poor example of plastic molded injection (am I seeing this right?). The price per pair is incredibly disappointing.
  8. Laederofmen

PS Audio Noise Harvester AC Cleaner Review

Easy fix: replace the 30a circuits fuse with one rated for 50a and run as many high consumption items as you like! Bonus, when it's cold the wire that's glowing red in your walls will keep you warm! To be clear, this is a bad joke.
  9. Laederofmen

NAD 2200 Vintage Amplifier Review

That's a lot of heatsink!
  10. Laederofmen

Elac BS U5 Slim 3-way Coaxial Speaker Review

B6.2 for sure. Would love to see how they compare to the Reference model you adored.
Top Bottom