Recent content by Kyle / MrHeeHo

1. K

Abyss Diana V2 Review (headphone)

Now I'm really curious about how some Dan Clark Audio headphones measure since they're also "big name" expensive planars
  2. K

Sony MDR-7506 Review (Headphone)

I have this, the sound of metal being scraped makes me feel physically ill and s sounds in vocals can be incredibly irritating and are impossible to ignore even when not irritating I doubt I'd be able to handle the 7506
  3. K

MartinLogan Motion 4i Review (bookshelf speaker)

If I said what I think that weird thing on the front reminded me of I'd probably get a warning from a mod
  4. K

Focal Clear Review (headphone)

I have these headphones and I use Oratory1990's recommended EQ for them and they sound great with it. I'm quite pleased with them because I don't listen loud and they are headphones that I can comfortably wear for hours, something that can't be said about quite a lot of others. The most...
  5. K

Hifiman HE400i Review (planar headphone)

Question, would there be a way for you to measure the headphones with the EQ applied?
  6. K

ASR Getting Into Measuring Headphones!

Since you already have the Ether CX I'm curious to see if the filters it comes with are actually enough to impact the sound
  7. K

Massdrop X KOSS ESP/95X Electrostatic Headphone Review

From my understanding this design is from the 90s
  8. K

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

The KEF Egg is discounted to $199 on their website https://us.kef.com/digital-hifi/bluetooth-speakers/egg-wireless-digital-music-system.html
  9. K

Amir, we need your Salon2 spins

I assume measuring the M2s would be just as difficult
  10. K

Meaning they haven't arrived for him to test yet
  11. K

Dynaudio LYD 5 Studio Monitor Review

that's fair, maybe go look to see what you can get secondhand if you're willing to do so But this is off topic
  12. K

Dynaudio LYD 5 Studio Monitor Review

Are the Neumann KH310s too expensive for you?
  13. K

They've already been mentioned but it would be interesting to see both the iLoud micro monitors and the more expensive MTM model especially with it having built in room correction software
  14. K

Headphone Measurements Using Brüel & Kjær 5128 HATS

I would be interested in finding out what the different filters that come with the Ether CX actually change, just to see how different materials impact the sound of headphones
  15. K

Bottlehead Crack Headphone Amplifier Kit Review

This imo is definitive proof that there is no point in buying a tube amplifier other than the novelty factor. What people like is the high output impedance causing a few decibels bass boost which can easily be achieved at no extra cost through EQ :)
Top Bottom