Recent content by Kyle / MrHeeHo

1. K

The IEM Harman Target 2019 sounds "off" to me. Is it just me?

Other than slight sibilance I find all of the harman targets to sound the most "correct" sounding but I'm also still in my 20s which might have something to do with it
  2. K

Nectar Hive Review (Electrostatic Headphones)

I don't really see what the appeal of these is. You could say the lower price but the kind of people who usually buy electrostatic headphones aren't hard up for cash and would likely go for something more expensive or if looking for cheap would go for the Koss because you don't need to spend...
  3. K

Eve Audio SC305 Studio Monitor Review

So either Amir measured a defective unit or Eve's provided measurements are insufficient
  4. K

Eve Audio SC305 Studio Monitor Review

One has to wonder why they have not updated and replaced this design then if it is that old
  5. K

What Speakers Would You Like Amir To Measure Next?

Both the iloud micro monitor and the Eve SC203 should be reviewed. I would send mine in but I have no other way of listening to my PC right now
  6. K

Iloud Precision Monitors

There's no excuse for studio monitors to not have proper wave guides in 2022
  7. K

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

You could just throw out the psckaging
  8. K

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

I would probably go with the zero because of how low the distortion is. Sony products do not have a good track record when it comes to distortion especially on the budget end
  9. K

Dan Clark Expanse Headphone Review

Nice, I have a Noire too but it slowly lost sound in one side (it's possibly the driver, already checked the cable). Maybe I should hit them up
  10. K

Dan Clark Expanse Headphone Review

There's more than BoM that goes into the cost of products, there's also the labor, tooling, recouping R&D etc
  11. K

EVE SC203 desktop monitor speakers, first impressions

I have them, bought them to take the place of my ilouds. I think (can't verify without measurements ofc) that they sound better than the ilouds but I hear a resonance somewhere in the bass region that I am not sure is the speaker or my desk resonating. If someone could send a pair to Amir we'd...
  12. K

Analysis of Paper on Measurements of RCA Cables by Kunchur (Video)

The craze on YouTube over this study reminds me of just how sensationalist reporting on scientific papers often is
  13. K

Audeze LCD-XC Review (Closed-back Headphone)

it's interesting that both of them are science oriented companies from Southern California that specialize in planar magnetic headphones
  14. K

Grado SR60x Review (on ear headphone)

Because if they followed the science they wouldn't be making poorly measuring products
Top Bottom