Krit's latest activity

• K
    Krit replied to the thread Upgrade from Edifier MR4?.
    I had used these and there's my rating from worst to best just my personal opinion. - JBL 306P the worst in my opinion less detail than...
  • K
    Can somebody explain why active speakers with built in dac usually are quieter than studio monitors in terms off hiss ? For example...
  • K
    I tested hiss noise with my iphone at about 5cm away from tweeters. Kali audio IN-5 at stock 0dba gain equalls 41dba Airpulse SM200 at...
  • K
    Hmmm that's a first version not mkii ?
  • K
    Just turn down gain to ~ 35% and it will be decent enough hiss level. It works for Kali Audio and JBL but for some reason not for all...
  • K
    Krit reacted to Chrispy's post in the thread Subwoofer Comparison with Like Like.
    Might depend how you define subwoofer, that is more to me a bass module than a true sub....depends what your lower frequency (extension)...
  • K
    Krit replied to the thread Subwoofer Comparison.
    KRK s8.4 is a good subwoofer for it's price ? I'm thinking to get one for my monitors. It costs only 279€ new or should i get something...
  • K
    I had experience with JBL 305P/306PMKII, Mackie MR524/624, Focal Alpha EVO 65, Kali Audio IN-5, Edifier Airpulse SM200 They all are...
Top Bottom