Recent content by KotalKahnSunGod

1. KotalKahnSunGod

Topping PA7 Plus Amplifier Review

Hi, guys! How to connect subwoofer Dali C-8 to the pa7?
  2. KotalKahnSunGod

Topping L70 Headphone Amp Review

@staticV3 Hello! Do you have a graph of l70 power versus headphone impedance (balanced connections E70 4V with l70)? I saw in one of the threads of the forum that you provided such a graph for the A30 pro (screenshot page mycurvefit.com). Or please tell me what power the l70 has when using...
  3. KotalKahnSunGod

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

Hello! Yes, outer box. And there was a flexible transparent polyethylene material, the surface of which is evenly covered with small protrusions filled with air. Unfortunately, I didn't take photos. I threw the wrappers in the trash. I don't see any problems with the BT defect, I use it with...
  4. KotalKahnSunGod

Hello! It doesn't look like transport damage. The box of my e70 was in perfect condition, and packed in damping material. And the e70 itself is lined with foam or something similar in the box
  5. KotalKahnSunGod

SMSL has a BT male plug (topping has female plug), and the thread size is smaller than topping. BT antennas are not suitable, unfortunately. But for me this is not a problem, because I can send music via BT directly to amp SMSL DA-9. But AptxHD only, not LDAC
  6. KotalKahnSunGod

Thank you! I think it's hard to return and prove something. BT is in my amp smsl da-9. It just got a little annoying for new device. I checked the firmware version - v1.02. Thanks to everyone who helped me with the problem!!!
  7. KotalKahnSunGod

You really helped me figure out why!!! Thanx!!! When I put the phone on the e70, he immediately saw it on BT and connected. If I take the phone (more 5cm) from the e70, the connection is immediately disconnected. What would you recommend to do with the antenna? It turns out the marriage of...
  8. KotalKahnSunGod

Thank you! My English is bad. I write with translator, I hope you understand me. I am very sorry. I'm waiting for information about the Bluetooth connection from You. Of course I choose BT mode. I also hold down the brightness button for 3 seconds. This clears out previous pairings. 0...
  9. KotalKahnSunGod

Edit: (Welcome!) Translated by moderator. Please translate before posting going forward. Thank you! I am a new member. Tell me, please, how to see the firmware version of the e70 topping? I saw that they posted firmware V1.03. But I don't know how to install it. Can someone explain to me...
Top Bottom