Recent content by korynt

1. K

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

And not cherrypicked at all. Yeah, seems legit.
  2. K

IK Multimedia iLoud MTM Review (active monitor)

Any info where they are manufactured?
  3. K

Bowers & Wilkins 805S Bookshelf Speaker Review

@amirm What happened to Adam Audio T8V measurements announced some time ago?
  4. K

Philharmonic BMR Speaker Review

Are they available in Europe?
  5. K

Neumann KH 80 DSP vs Dynaudio LYD 5 vs Genelec 8020D - best objective performance?

I really struggle with choosing between them. Genelec 8030c looks like a better offering - is cheaper, a pair takes half the power of one kh120 and unlike the kh120, they feature a standby mode. BUT I wanted to get a dsp sub in a later date and the kh750 looks like a perfect candidate. Genelec's...
  6. K

How to do a proper headphone review on Youtube (Oluv's Gadgets)

Iirc they revisioned the cans at least partialy adressing these problems.
  7. K

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

There is also the ADI-2 Pro Anniversary Edition with a window. How?
  8. K

Neumann Subwoofer KH 750 DSP : DSP power for all analog Neumann monitors

Yea, I naively thought that "I have a third-party acoustical measurement system" means it's compatible with external mics. But it's just a fancy name for a manual alignment. There is also that Precision Alignment Kit, but I can't find any info on it. Maybe it's not out yet.
  9. K

@Habu There is an option for an external measurement system in the app. Would it work with a mic connected to the ipad? (like umik-1)
  10. K

Genelec 8030c + 7350a and GLM

@Ilkka Rissanen What's the point of the DSP in the sub then? Also, can I connect multiple sources to the sub, or it's only for 7.1 surround?
  11. K

Genelec 8030c + 7350a and GLM

Does anyone know if GLM will work properly in Genelec 8030c + 7350a setup or monitors also need to have DSP to make GLM work?
  12. K

JBL LSR305P MKii and Control 1 Pro Monitors Review

Are there any possible mods to eliminate or at least reduce the hiss?
  13. K

Would KH750's dsp work properly with other brand's active monitors or it needs to be Neumanns?
Top Bottom