Recent content by khentamentiu

1. K

Perforated vs un-perforated pads

For HIFIMAN Ananda Genuine Lambskin and memory foam Gaming and EDM mainly with some rap/hip-hop and classic and metal for fun
  2. K

HIFIMAN owners and leather earpads

Looking for thicker condensed sound with some isolation and more comfort
  3. K

Got stock ultrapads and leaving red irritation below the ear
  4. K

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265323444119 Any experience or remarks? Thank you
  5. K

FXAudio DAC-X6mkII — high gain jumpers?

I know the first revision had the high-gain jumpers, does anyone know if the second one does as well? Driving HIFIMAN Ananda and more juice wouldn’t hurt :)
  6. K

Hifiman Edition XS

nice review, wish I could compare to my Ananda as well as the arya stealth
  7. K

Is there anything Arya does better than HE1000se?

Would one miss anything by going straight for the premier flagship?
  8. K

[ANANDA] how far off is this EQ

Thanks for this, it’s fascinating stuff, and also how everything sounds slightly different depending on the individuals particular tuning and sensitivity level. It’s funny you mention Audeze as I was seriously considering lcd2classic before I was able to snag a great deal on an ananda Wouldn’t...
  9. K

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133500017164 would this be a good upgrade? how about Arya? (which as I understand is in a whole different league entirely (AUDITORIUM-CLASS), so excited to hopefully one day try one) to be honest the filters still sound better to me that way I had them, maybe I'm...
  10. K

any possibility to see the effect of the low shelf q filter at 5k and high shelf q at 8k? sounds better to me also they may not be exactly at 5 and 8 k frequencies but I guarantee the application of those filters will give you more of a noticeable difference than finding the exact frequency...
  11. K

Thank you so much for this advice! In reference to the strange dips and peaks? I think this is what was meant by trying to flatten out the 5k and 8k? That can’t be true either as look at the stock response. Those are built into the headphone’s tuning. Why? Also did you have a chance to test...
  12. K

Well, why is there so much weird stuff going on with it? Cuz it sounds a lot better than it looks, lol What further adjustments could be made?
  13. K

wow so my EQ might have been onto something huh? glad you found it enjoyable; I felt I had to bring that little tweak to the forefront!
  14. K

seems I can't get the graph working right, but I changed them to peak and wow, that's great, [I misinterpreted when the advise was to "flatten them out"] I do feel the harmon base plus these two adjustments might lose a little detail tho -- overall what a great sound
  15. K

"He intentionally leaves resonances untouched, so if you want a less plasticky timbre, you'll need to find the ~5 kHz dip and ~8 kHz peak on your specific pair with a tone generator and use high-Q peak filters to flatten them out. Then again, you may as well get a different headphone if you...
Top Bottom