Recent content by Kaerio

1. K

Desktop speakers for my father (music and gaming)

@TimW I live in France. @Zapper That's great if we can try without a subwoofer cause all the option discussed + a subwoofer of same quality would be way over our max budget. I have find a shop that have the Kali LPV6v2 and that accept return if not satisfy. So I will try the Kali that are...
  2. K

So a simple cable like this ? : https://www.thomann.de/fr/sommer_cable_basic_hbp_3sc2_09m.htm?gclid=CjwKCAjwitShBhA6EiwAq3RqA-Sw6RMKtvQnT8U-14yUIqSTkvQxz6CklRfuw3yWKQPoPz3Vtuaj3xoCVDAQAvD_BwE But for the subwoofer, what would you advice to stay in budget, and what can we use to connect it ?
  3. K

Ah ok. We can go with the Kali LP 6 V2. No problem to put them on the desk on each side of the screen, there is enought space. But I am lost after your answer for what we need to connect to the computer then. Yes it is a PC with windows 10 and a multichannel sound motherboard.
  4. K

I have see a post on internet saying it's always ON. It poses problem to someone. I am sorry but we don't like device with bluetooth always ON.
  5. K

Ah thanks, we will go for the JBL then as we don't want bluetooth. But I see others as the iLoud MTMs, and they have a calibration system.
  6. K

Ah, the floor stand will not be possible. My father go behind the desk often in the shelf, and this is too risky as the space is very close (100% sure he will do them fall lol :eek:) I am interested in the JBL 306P and the Genelec 8010A, considering you told we don't need subwoofer with these...
  7. K

The genelc seems good obviously, but the price is already max range, and I suppose it needs other material to conenct them to pc. Also subwoofer from genelec are way too much expensive for us as I see.
  8. K

Thanks but we don't want bluetooth and the sound quality need to be stereo and a bit good.
  9. K

Ah, I see we can't turn off bluetooth on the Iloud micro, so I have to search something else.
  10. K

Hi, thanks for your answer. I have check the 3 and would be interested in the iLoud Micro. Do you know if it would be possible to add a subwoofer later if needed to them ? I have little knowledge to all these equipment to connect them to pc. Lol, my father has a good mousepad. Maybe it didn't...
  11. K

Hi, could you help me to find speakers for my father computer, with also an amp or interface ? He had a old logitech Z5500 used in 2.1 but they now don't work anymore, so he has these crappy speakers for now, see picture below. The two speakers would be on the desk on each side of the monitor...
Top Bottom