Recent content by Kachda

1. Kachda

New Hypex Nilai500DIY modules )

Someome (not me obviously :) ) should assemble one and send to amir
  2. Kachda

KEF LS60 Wireless Just Announced

Ah… lsx ii ! If they are as good as the ls50w2 I’ll consider one for desktop use.
  3. Kachda

WiiM Mini Review (Streamer)

Bluesound node
  4. Kachda

Edifier S2000 Pro Review (Powered Monitor)

Lol...since a silk cloth makes no sound when hit (or very little), silk dome tweeters must be the worst :)
  5. Kachda

Here you go -> https://www.jbl.com/partybox.html :)
  6. Kachda

Bruno Strikes Again. Purifi 1ET7040SA VTV Amplifier.

Does March still use those touch sensitive piezo electric switches ? I don't like them, they are so finicky.
  7. Kachda

March Audio P502 stopped turning on

Thank you @restorer-john . I had already reached out to Alan and he asked me to check the fuse in the IEC socket. The fuse is intact. Strangely enough, after I inserted the fuse back in, the amp is turning on again via it's front switch. But the trigger mechanism (which I used to turn it...
  8. Kachda

SMSL A100 Review (Stereo Amplifier)

My Hypex amp has gone kaput so might make sense to get something like this while it (hopefully) gets repaired.
  9. Kachda

Eh ? The name is definitely LS60 wireless as per their email. So has to be an active system like the LS50 Wireless no?
  10. Kachda

Thanks. Guess will have to follow up with Alan.
  11. Kachda

Hi, I bought a March Audio P502 in Oct 2020. It was working fine till now, but today it is refusing to start up. I have tried turning it on using its front touch sensitive button as well as a trigger. Checked the trigger and cable voltage using multimeter and they are working fine. Has anyone...
  12. Kachda

I don't know..something about the shape doesn't seem right. The speakers seems too narrow and tall for the single driver in front.
  13. Kachda

My guess is about 9k. Though I think this will kill their reference range
  14. Kachda

Really hope it doesn’t look like that
Top Bottom