Recent content by KabukiHakase

1. KabukiHakase

Strange issue with Neumann KH 750

I got a reply from Neumann! Nice people too, and they apologized for the delay. In case anyone else finds this thread and has a similar issue, here is the reply I received: Regarding the LED indicator in amber/yellow colour. I guess you have the KH750 DSP AES Version? When the INPUT SELECT...
  2. KabukiHakase

Right, but I was not performing any measurements when this happened. I was playing music and no Neumann software was open on my PC.
  3. KabukiHakase

I am 100% positive. I could even see the component colors being mixed inside the LED (red and green LEDs active at the same time mixed together to create orange/amber) When the LED is red, it is solid red. No colors are being mixed and only one LED is active inside the unit. Here is a picture I...
  4. KabukiHakase

Very interesting... I don't use the Neumann control app, so I have no way of muting the sub. If the sub was in fact muted, then it basically muted itself, which is also not good. There's no reason it should be doing this under normal circumstances. Thank you for the info!
  5. KabukiHakase

Red means protection is active (or the sub is booting up) which is a different status. The LED was amber colored, as pictured in my post. According to the manual, amber indicates a firmware update. From the manual:
  6. KabukiHakase

Hello all, This is my first post here, so please let me know if I am posting in the wrong forum. Last month, I got a Neumann KH 750 DSP + MA-1 calibration microphone. I am using the KH 750 (and calibration) with my Genelec 8020D, and thus far, the whole system has been working great. I've...
Top Bottom