1. jororaitchev

My DIY speakers -"J&N"

J&N SPH Conceptual new project - hemisphere
  2. jororaitchev

My DIY speakers -"J&N"

J&N SPH Conceptual new project - hemisphere
  3. jororaitchev

My DIY speakers -"J&N"

The reason for buying a UPS in my home is power issues specifically; frequent power outages, for about 1/5 to 3 hours, voltage stability problems during thunderstorms. I stopped at the German company "Schneider Electric", they have been present on the Bulgarian market for more than 25 years...
  4. jororaitchev

My DIY speakers -"J&N"

My new acquisition; Denon AVC X8500HA and UPS- Power Walker VFI 2000RT HID. As well as the problems with the UPS - “Flagman” product of the German company Schneider Electric and how I dealt with them. To be continued...
  5. jororaitchev

My DIY speakers -"J&N"

^Thanks!
  6. jororaitchev

My DIY speakers -"J&N"

Things happen, if slowly;
  7. jororaitchev

My DIY speakers -"J&N"

The name of the my loudspeakers - "J&N" are the initials of Joro/ my nickname / аnd per se and Nelly/nickname of my wife / and this is ours logo. Some think, It looks like the J and N are giving each other a high five. Yes, that's right, it's been 40 years together!
  8. jororaitchev

My DIY speakers -"J&N"

tecnogadget, I don't know how to answer you, but I will tell you, thank you!
  9. jororaitchev

My DIY speakers -"J&N"

Thanks! Of course, I am on the correct side , you have a convection heating system associated with the movement of household dust, I do not have such an option.
  10. jororaitchev

My DIY speakers -"J&N"

Thank you for appreciating my work, thank you! If I tell you that I am 62 years old, will you get the right answer?
  11. jororaitchev

My DIY speakers -"J&N"

Doodski Call me Joro, please! Here are more pictures of how I heat myself. P.S. This topic is not for this forum, if you have a desire / registration on Facebook /we can to meet. Greetings, Joro
  12. jororaitchev

My DIY speakers -"J&N"

Yes, that's right, but I light the fireplace from December to February, several times a month. We are talking only about the visual effect, the main heating is radiant, invented by a Czech, but with a Canadian leaf, I can show you, it to you if you want.
  13. jororaitchev

My DIY speakers -"J&N"

For all, who have problems with trust;
  14. jororaitchev

My DIY speakers -"J&N"

Meet with my logo, please!
Top Bottom