Recent content by John in CH

1. J

Fosi Audio BT20A Pro Amplifier Review

Interesting observation. I'm powering a pair of Martin Logan electrostats, which are terribly inefficient. I began my amplifier journey with a Macintosh MC2200. Very nice piece of kit but couldn't drive the ML's loud enough (could still speak to the person next to me at max volume). Then...
  2. J

Fosi BT20A Pro High Temperature Issues...

As mentioned in the OP, my experience is that 48v temps rise significantly when both left and right channels (signals) are connected. With just one channel (left or right) connected, idle temps fall to just slightly above ambient. I wonder if Kill A Watt would reveal an amperage draw...
  3. J

Fosi BT20A Pro High Temperature Issues...

ASR Newbie here. I have three BT20A Pro amps. One was purchased with the Fosi provided standard power supply (can't remember if it was 32v or 36v). Two were purchased with Fosi provided 48v power supplies. When idling or running on the standard power supply the amp is just slightly warm to the...
  4. J

Fosi Audio BT20A Pro Amplifier Review

Curious BT20A Pro High Temperature Issues... I have three BT20A Pro amps. One was purchased with the Fosi provided standard power supply (can't remember if it was 32v or 36v). Two were purchased with Fosi provided 48v power supplies. When idling or running on the standard power supply the...
  5. J

Fosi Audio P3 Preamplifier & Headphone Amplifier Discussion

Same here. And that was even after removing the orange rings. After 3 weeks I decided to re-purchase the P1 which I had previously returned. In side-by-side comparison and with the same 5654W tubes installed, the P1 sounds much better than the P3 IMHO. And provides a bit more volume to boot...
  6. J

wondom bru5 pc dsp configurable TPA 3255 "300w x 2" mini amplifier

I emailed Wondom's website twice already (https://store.sure-electronics.com/home). No response. But I didn't think to try contacting them via AliExpress. Will try that now. Thanks...
  7. J

Bump. Does anyone have a URL for the BRU5 software? Thanks... - John
  8. J

ASR Newby here (just joined as a result of seeing this post). Ordered the BRU5 last week and thought I would download the software in advance of receiving it. Unfortunately I couldn't find it on their website and received no response to my email inquiry to Wondom. Given the above, can...
Top Bottom