Recent content by joe hues

1. J

Just bought a new amp and a pair of headphones. DAC too? maybe entirely different setup? amazon returns 4 the win!

makes sense, i am probably going to upgrade my computer in the semi-near future, are there any good mobos that have good sound carts? or a place that has them documented as good sound card value, performance, etcc...
  2. J

Just bought a new amp and a pair of headphones. DAC too? maybe entirely different setup? amazon returns 4 the win!

its not worth the money basically?, how would you rate the amp and headset combo that i have currently?fairly well balanced? etc?
  3. J

my MOBO is asrock a320m-hdv r4.0. is it worth to get a dac? amp: topping l30 headphones:" mmx300 dac: ?/?
  4. J

What amp/DAC should I get for k712 pro?

I have asrock a320m-hdv r4.0 as my MOBO, i just bought an amp and a nice pair of headphones? should i get a dac too? id really appreciate any and all help!
  5. J

How do you fix electrical interference from motherboard?

I have asrock a320m-hdv r4.0 as my MOBO, i just bought an amp and a nice pair of headphones? should i get a dac too? id really appreciate any and all help!
  6. J

Soncoz SGD1 DAC + Monoprice 788 DAC/Amp: No Audio

7. J

Upgrade from motherboard output to DAC

8. J

How good is the DAC on my motherboard?

Top Bottom