Recent content by jmf11

1. J

Qobuz - Moode integration from Android and Windows Apps ?

Hi, I have seen this possibility, but it does not provide connection to UPnP systems (like Moode). I think that it works for Airplay and Chromecast. Two options I don't have.
  2. J

Hello mSpot, thank you for sharing. Yes, maybe I want to over do it. I confirm that there is a possibility to enter your Qobuz Credentials in Moode. I had in mind that this would be needed for Moode to act as a UPnP renderer if receiving the stream from Qobuz directly without BubbleUPnP in the...
  3. J

Casting streaming from tablet to PC - summary of investigations

Readings confirm my findings that stitching streaming services to (DIY like Moode on Rpi) streamer is not obvious. Especially if you see your subscription as payment for access to music and editorial content as is the case for me with Qobuz. You want to browse from Qobuz app for editorial...
  4. J

Merci Taxtime, I bought the Bubbleupnp licence to have a clean platform for my experiments about bridging from Qobuz app to Bubbleupnp. If I have questions about the configuration, I may turn to you. I configured the Moode Upnp renderer as: "Openhome" Qobuz music service: my credentials and...
  5. J

Neumann KH80 DSP Monitor Measurements #3

No. On the KH80, you only have, on each speaker (no synchro between the two speakers): - a 4 position switch for overal gain form 94 to 114dB, - a small potentiometer for fine adjustment of the speaker level. Volume nees to be addressed upstream.
  6. J

Hello, Context: I use for years a simple set-up with a RPi connected to my DAC and having all the music locally on an external HDD. I control it from different devices through the web UI. KISS. I currently use Moode because of its integration of CamillaDSP. I'm very happy with the set-up. I...
  7. J

linkwitz lxmini

Klipper measurements of LX-minis have been done by Erin: https://www.erinsaudiocorner.com/loudspeakers/linkwitz_lx_mini/
  8. J

Neumann KH80 DSP Monitor Measurements #3

I second the above. I have KH-80 coupled to a subwoofer (SVS SB-1000) at 80 Hz. I listen at 2m. I have more then enough power to listen in the 75-80 dB range at listening position. And the KH-80 are set in the back panel to lowest level (so there is some margin). With the subwoofer I denitively...
  9. J

Is there any multichannel DAC easy to DIY in 2023?

Thanks a lot for sharing! This is a, let's say, "mid term" project and will be conditioned by success on my stm32 part. Having the KiCad files will help a lot. If I need more precise part numbers I may come back to you. In my previous projects, I used Jlcpcb assembly service. I want to have...
  10. J

Yes ! If my stm32 my multichannel Usb to I2S succeeds, it could make a good combo with a simplified version of your board. From your measurements, do you think you got OK compared to ES9080 datasheet figures? Balanced outputs are working as you expected? Jmf
  11. J

Hello, this is really an interesting project. On my side, I would like to spend some time on using a stm32 nucleo board for USB to multi I2S (possibly at first limited to 48khz and 24 bits). Do you consider share your kiCad files once happy with the results? Jmf
  12. J

Who is doing Linux / DSP / multi-amplification (multi channel) ?

Same here: I wanted CamillaDSP and went the moode route. Was easy to install and setup.
  13. J

Who is doing Linux / DSP / multi-amplification (multi channel) ?

Not progressing much, but still near the top of the hobies todo list. I want to experiment a basic but still usefull configuration: based on a stm32, and the official stm32 UAC1 stack, try to achieve 6 or 8 channels USB to I2S. From a Xmos paper, USB FS and UAC1 should allow 8 channels...
  14. J

New Neumann MA 1 - Automatic Monitor Alignment

Thanks for the feedback, I will start with my Umik microphone and REW. I may post on ASR for advices. JMF
  15. J

New Neumann MA 1 - Automatic Monitor Alignment

Thanks for the feedback, I will start with my Umik microphone and REW. I may post on ASR for advices. JMF
Top Bottom