jiji's latest activity

• J
    jiji replied to the thread Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review.
    It would be nice to have a crossfade function as well ..
  • J
    Is there a gapless playback on the internal player, when playing FLAC files from the SSD? I saw some information about gapless playback...
  • J
    yes i tried test signals downloaded to A6 last time and it works. I'm not sure if the rew input sensitivity and test signals sensitivity...
  • J
    jiji reacted to Purité Audio's post in the thread Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review with Like Like.
    Keep the ‘Q’ the same just adjust the amount of negative gain, adjust just until you can’t hear any distortion. Keith
  • J
    Yes the 47 HZ peak is dominant and can hear boomy bass. So this has to be equed otherwise this will suppress other frequencies which is...
  • J
    I implemented the PEQ yesterday night and it already sounding flat as you mentioned. I mean it in a good manner. I will do some trial &...
  • J
    ok now i have only negative gain and no narrow Q. i will try to implement and verify through RTA if it works. My room respone and PEQ to...
    • 1709065598449.png
  • J
    jiji reacted to Purité Audio's post in the thread Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review with Like Like.
    I can’t think what else would be causing the distortion, I generally only reduce ( negative gain) room derived bass peaks and leave...
  • J
    I entered all filters including positive gain filters until 100 Hz. But I limited max gain to 3(if I remember correctly) , so not much...
  • J
    Yes i followed the same steps as you mentioned. Laptop to A6 via USB and had the sweep done. While doing the sweep itself my XLR is the...
  • J
    Direct sweep with REW and using the filters from rew , will not work because PEQ is not available in USB inputs and no DSP available in...
  • J
    Thanks for the comment. No Hiss I can hear even if I put my ear closer to the speaker cone. Will stay with this setup.
  • J
    I'm using A6 directly to AMP (Volume bypassed amp), and hence use the digital preamp/Volume control in A6. Will an Analog preamp will...
Top Bottom