Recent content by jendra

1. J

Carver M-1.5t Review (Vintage Amp)

I have this amp. In the end I can't abide the noise and now it sits in my attic. I can't even bear to sell it to someone knowing this.
  2. J

Revel C208 Review (Center Speaker)

Thanks for the input. What center were you using before the c32? What would you say is the c32's best characteristic?
  3. J

Revel C208 Review (Center Speaker)

Hi folks, would a Revel C32 perform close to this speaker? This one is quite expensive for me but i can get a C32.
  4. J

Kef R700 vs R3 for 5100cu. Ft. Room

There is a youtube audio reviewer that reviewed R700 and he said they don't have enough bass without subs. Now I don't know how R700s sound but my R3s gave stronger bass than my previous Vandersteen model 2 floorstanders. Due to that alone I would skip the R700s and go with another set of R3s.
  5. J

KEF R3 Speaker Review

I already pushed them in some before taking the measurement.
  6. J

KEF R3 Speaker Review

Yea it was with the umik
  7. J

KEF R3 Speaker Review

This was the first thing i tried but the shadow flare isn't giving in as easy as I thought. It's actually hard to push them in further.
  8. J

KEF R3 Speaker Review

Just recently bought a pair of these babies. So far I'm quite satisfied with them. Coming off from a pair of Vandersteen Model 2s they definitely throw a more focused center image. Thought I share a measurement as well in my living room.
  9. J

What are we listening to right now..

Rest - Sandrayati Fay
  10. J

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Would this be suitable to connect directly to a power amp with no volume control? i.e. would the volume control on the DAC be sufficient?
  11. J

Revel M106 Bookshelf Speaker Review

Oh I meant they are copying the Revel M106s which uses SB drivers. The copies are also using the same SB drivers.
  12. J

Revel M106 Bookshelf Speaker Review

SBAcoustics drivers are made here in Indonesia and a local speaker manufacturer is creating a replica of these speakers in the sense of using the same set of drivers with a different enclosure, not sure of the crossover. Will it be reasonable to get at least 80% of the very good performance with...
  13. J

Adding a tube preamp to class-d to reduce distortion according to BS Audio

Yeah I wondered where the distortion was supposed to be in my Behringer A800.
  14. J

How to properly assess second-hand speakers?

lol I saw that range in the hifido site, I have since found a more realistic frequency range here https://servlib.com/panasonic/audio/sm-m300.html
Top Bottom