Recent content by JASM

1. J

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully the board surfaces again and gets delivered.
  2. J

Good luck! Let me know how it goes. I might purchase one too. Thanks.
  3. J

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

They just fixed some of the cosmetic parts of it. No difference in the sound. Head-Fi member IryxBRO describes it in this article.
  4. J

Out of curiosity, could anyone confirm if the PS4 can detect the Khadas Tone Board plugged in via USB? Thanks.
  5. J

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Out of curiosity, could anyone confirm if the PS4 can detect the DX3 Pro via USB? I'd like to see if the PS4 plays nice with an XMOS U8 audio device. Thanks.
  6. J

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

Sabaj D4 or S.M.S.L M300 (new, with AK4497 and balanced outputs)
  7. J

Could anybody confirm what would be the best way to use the Khadas Tone Board with the PS4 and my PC without having to unplug my headphones often?
  8. J

I'm completely new to 1) hifi audio and 2) this forum. Regardless, thank you all for putting so much of your time in reviews, comparisons, help, etc. I've been looking for a DAC/Amp combo for under $200, which eventually led me here. The DX3 Pro sounds like it's a great DAC with headphone amp...
  9. J

Recommendation for best DAC/Amp combo under $200

Although I'm completely new to 1) hifi audio and 2) this forum, I'm super impressed on how thorough everyone is here. Thank you all for putting so much of your time in reviews, comparisons, help, etc. I've been looking for a DAC/Amp combo for under $200 myself, which eventually led me here. I'm...
Top Bottom