Recent content by Jarvis85

1. J

Marantz Cinema 70s as a pre-pro

But we can use Audyssey MultEQ - X licensed application to get full filter for correction. Please make me correct if I am wrong.
  2. J

Dayton iMM-6 vs UMIK-1

I have connected AVR to the laptop with HDMI cable and Mic is connected with laptop with use of USB Audio Driver and TRRS Extension cable.
  3. J

Dayton iMM-6 vs miniDSP UMIK-1

Hi, Using followings bought from Amazon India. You can look for the same in your country. TRRS Male to Female: VEROX 3.5 mm TRRS Male To Female Aux Extension Cable with Microphone https://amzn.eu/d/0fdvXsH USB Sound Card: Verilux® USB Sound Card USB to...
  4. J

Dayton iMM-6 vs UMIK-1

Hi, please find below the measurements of UMIK-1 vs iMM-6. Configuration is as below. AVR - Denon x4700h Speaker - Polk ES-15 (L+R used for measurement) Sub - SVS SB 3000 Only the challenge I have faced is in impulse measurement. It does not measure the correct impulse with the use of acoustic...
  5. J

Do not use the input as "Excel". Use "USB PnP Sound Device" as input
  6. J

Hi, please find below the measurements of UMIK-1 vs iMM-6. Configuration is as below. AVR - Denon x4700h Speaker - Polk ES-15 (L+R used for measurement) Sub - SVS SB 3000 Mic set-up as below. I have connected iMM-6 with a USB audio driver and selected "USB PnP Sound Device" as input in REW. I...
  7. J

Hi, I have the same mics and was facing the same issue of peaks at around 10-16k. You should try to use iMM6 with USB to TRRS Female connection Audio Driver (Connect USB audio driver with your laptop and use an extension cord of 3.5mm jack with TRRS male-female to place the mic at your listing...
Top Bottom