Recent content by J77

1. J

Regarding the Oppo BDP 105D and it’s DACs

Thank you Maciek, I knew there was something different in the audio aspect of the 105D compared to the 105
  2. J

Thank you wadwc22, yes I read the review by amir on the 105 and was slightly disappointed in the measurements, for whatever reason I thought the DACs on the 105D were different then the ones on the 105, but now I know they are the same so I will end up going with something on my list. Again...
  3. J

Thank you Kal Rubinson that is what I was trying to find out, for whatever reason I thought the DACs were different on the 105D compared to the 105, will probably end up going with one on my list. again thank you
  4. J

Regarding the Oppo BDP 105D and it’s DACs how do they compare as I have seen the review of the Oppo 105 and the 205 but not the 105D. I am wondering how it would compare to other DACs? I am a relative newbie in the headphone world, my current setup is the 105D output via balanced cables to a...
  5. J

headphone cables, what's important and what's not.

Question on headphone cables regarding the brand Ursine. They have a new “system” called premium-sleeved-single-strand-system, here is the link https://squareup.com/store/ursine-audio/item/premium-sleeved-single-strand-system?square_lead=item_embed the cable is two parts(amp termination up to y...
Top Bottom