Recent content by ILovePhonon

1. ILovePhonon

Hidizs MP145 IEM Review

How does it stack up against fellow planar competitors, particularly the Dioko? Would love to see the Dioko measured here
  2. ILovePhonon

AKG K371 Review (closed back headphone)

I would love to see the Shure SRH-1540 measured. I believe its freq response is even closer to Harman curve than that of the AKG K371, particularly above 1 khz.
  3. ILovePhonon

Review and Measurements of MARCH audio dac1

I live on campus accomodation at UWA Crawley.
  4. ILovePhonon

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xn9k2znl2dyt2di/DX3PRO%20(Upgrade%20firmware).zip?dl=0&file_subpath=%2FDX3+Pro++FW1.04(18L)
  5. ILovePhonon

Hi friends, I got a message from Aoshida Hifi today: a new firmware for Topping DX3 Pro, Version 1.04, have been released. Hopefully this will mitigate some of the clicks you have been experiencing.
  6. ILovePhonon

Review: Apple vs Google USB-C Headphone Adapters

I think the innards will be more or less the same as the regular Lightning version one on iFixit. I see no point in doing this when iFixit already did a teardown: https://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/Apple+Lightning+to+Headphone+Jack+Adapter+Teardown/67562
  7. ILovePhonon

I had to bargain with Dormammu before the sacred inscription revealed themselves to me
  8. ILovePhonon

@amirm I’ve found the Apple’s sacred inscription.
  9. ILovePhonon

Review and Measurements of Audirect Beam and AQ Dragonfly

Hi @amirm , I was wondering if you could test Zorloo ZuperDAC-S. It is quite cute and priced cheaper than Sabaj and SMSL iDea. It uses ES9018Q2C SoC. From my listening sessions, I found it to be quite clean and detailed.
  10. ILovePhonon

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

That is correct., You can make the case a lot thinner with the generic edition
  11. ILovePhonon

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

I got the Vim edition; I might get the Vim board in the near future
  12. ILovePhonon

NWAVGuy in the article Road to Nirvana implied that even 8x is good enough...although he’s talking more about the damping factor. SE846 does not stay at 9 ohm throughout the frequency vs impedance graph: it goes up to 16 ohm from 20-100 Hz and stay above 10 Ohm until about 350 Hz. These are the...
  13. ILovePhonon

If any of you are in Australia, most Korean supermarkets here sell a good quality universal plug (will take any plug and convert it to Australian plug) for 3 dollars or less. You can check your local Korean supermarkets if you have any nearby before you go get them anywhere else.
  14. ILovePhonon

The included power supply can take 110V-240V without affecting output. You don’t need a step up/down transformer; you just need an adapter for the North American plug on it.
Top Bottom