Recent content by IIISLIDEIII

1. I

Near field 4.0 surround (genelec 8010 vs mackie hr624mk1)

thanks, taking 2 more mackies would be the most logical way. Do you know m-audio bx5-d3? They are very cheap, do you know if they sound good? I pay $ 400 for a pair used mackies, m-audio costs 200 (new).
  2. I

because I only play fps and I don't need the bass part of explosions and more, it is only important to hear the footsteps and noises in the mid frequencies and to have good surround sound positioning to understand the position of the enemy
  3. I

I wouldn't want to spend more than $ 500 for the rear pair. The adam t5v , jbl306 or emotiva b1 do they sound better than my mackies?
  4. I

thanks for sharing opinions. I am not directed exclusively to 8010, I can buy other model and other brand, I accept advice. Basically I'm considering whether to keep my 2 mackies and buy 2 more of the same or sell them and buy 4 different speakers, but I don't know if it's worth it, what do you...
  5. I

hi everyone, i need some advice. On my gaming PC I'm using stereo, but I want to do a near field 4.0 setup, with speakers positioned 80cm away from me. I currently use an old pair of mackie hr624mk1 for the front pair and have to decide what to buy for the rear pair. I found second hand for $...
Top Bottom