Recent content by Iankang

1. I

miniDSP Flex

Hopefully this will get reviewed by Amir soon. In the meanwhile, can someone already receive Flex do a simple loopback check?
  2. I

DIY Triggered Input Switch

Hi, I still think this is because signal ground (actually XLR pin3) is connected to PCB ground. This explains all the measurement results. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I really want to know what I missed. If it's the case, even you float the PCB/signal ground, you'll still run into trouble...
  3. I

Hi, sorry I may misunderstand. From the schematic, J4 1/2/3/4 is L_hot/L_cold/R_hot/R_cold, and 2/4 of J4 are shorted together then connect to PCB ground (then switched to 2/4 of of one of the input). Doesn't this connect L/R cold together to PCB ground? (and chassis ground when using metal mount)
  4. I

Hi, I've been following this thread for a while, since I have the similar setup (I bought pre-build relay board though). Seems to me there is a problem worse than ground loop. The balanced output from motu should be hot/cold/shield, where hot/cold are signals with opposite phase. When you tie...
Top Bottom