Recent content by hukkfinn

1. hukkfinn

Fosi Audio TB10D Amplifier Review

Well, it's not only a "bigger" power supply. It's a different power supply. One says "Fosi", the other doesn't. One is model no. JYH23Z-4800500-BF and the other is model no. SW202732005000D. One is UL listed, the other is not. The graphics and warnings on the cases, and the shape of the cases...
  2. hukkfinn

I have acquired Fosi's larger power supply and while the bass grip improves, the midrange openness is squished down to a darker kind of sound -- overall I prefer listening with the stock power supply. Just better midrange.
  3. hukkfinn

Any chance you did not get the "[Upgraded Version]"? One of the big complaints with the first version of the TB10D was its behavior and lack of control at lower volumes. My TB10D which is the Upgraded Version needs to be cranked up to 2:30 before any real music starts playing.
  4. hukkfinn

It sounds like you may have gotten one of the earlier units, rather than the "[Upgraded Version]"?
  5. hukkfinn

Very nice. Does the Mean Well happen to have the correct barrel size for inserting into the TB10D’s DC input?
  6. hukkfinn

I would say, at well under $100 this product is currently near perfection. Personally I don't care about remote, or tone defeat. My only request would have been, give us a BT20A with the better-sounding 3255 chip. And they did, with the BT20A Pro. Adding a remote would be nice but as the...
  7. hukkfinn

Hi Brava, You can visit Fosi's website and they have a 48V power supply for sale at $60, although I don't know if it really "delivers" - and it's not 10A, instead 5A (which I think means its theoretical max power delivery is 240 watts or 120 watts per channel, which in the real world of power...
  8. hukkfinn

Mine has remained cool / room temperature after 2 hours of playing quite loudly with its volume set at 3:00.
  9. hukkfinn

Thank you for your opinion and experience with this little monster of an amp.
  10. hukkfinn

Has anybody found the TB10D to improve or change after X hours of break in? Just received mine, $80 on Amazon, got the [Upgraded Version]. It's sounding ridiculously good for what it is. I'm just playing tunes from my laptop (YouTube, Spotify) and using a pair of Vienna Acoustics bookshelf...
Top Bottom