horias2000's latest activity

• H
    horias2000 reacted to D!sco's post in the thread DIY speakers with Like Like.
    This looks absolutely incredible. That bass response is shockingly low. I am also super curious about your box and off-axis responses...
  • H
    horias2000 replied to the thread DIY speakers.
    The cabinets are 104x240x280cm. The acoustic enclosure is 100cm tall as the lower 4cm are made out of solid oak as an edge and in houses...
    • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-10 at 10.10.43.jpeg
  • H
    The first graph is gated at 3ms as I have the first reflections at 3.5ms (somewhat small room). The distortion graph (the one with the...
  • H
    Thanks! I'm not in acoustic business. By trade I'm an electronics design engineer and I;m really into audio electronics. I've also...
  • H
    I plan to perform some off-axis measurements as well but at the moment itțs really hard to do. I want to build a jig that will allow me...
  • H
    horias2000 reacted to kemmler3D's post in the thread DIY speakers with Like Like.
    Very cool and good result. I would love to see some off-axis measurements, since with both the dome mid and the Bliesma tweeter, you...
  • H
    horias2000 reacted to lemmy_collins's post in the thread DIY speakers with Like Like.
    Who care for the paint with such beautiful measurements ? Really impressive work for a diy project ! Are you in the speaker / acoustic...
  • H
    horias2000 reacted to DVDdoug's post in the thread DIY speakers with Like Like.
    Nice job! I usually cover my DIY speakers in leather-look viny (like they use on guitar amplifiers). Normally I use brown but I've...
  • H
    horias2000 posted the thread DIY speakers in DIY Audio Forum.
    I really wanted to try the new MD60N-6 dome mid from SB Acoustics. I was looking at it for a while and I hoped it will have a discount...
    • 1709928530801.png
    • Satori_Bliesma_tower_final_xover.jpg
    • Satori_Bliesma_tower_final_thd.jpg
    • Satori_Bliesma_tower_final_thd_1.jpg
    • Satori_Bliesma_tower_final_imp.JPG
    • Satori_Bliesma_tower_final_nearfield.jpg
    • Untitled.jpg
    • Untitled_2.jpg
  • H
    horias2000 reacted to begna112's post in the thread SMSL SU9-n issue with Like Like.
    Just reporting back that I completed this repair (well, someone at the makerspace offered to do it) and the fix appears to have worked...
  • H
    horias2000 reacted to ScottieB's post in the thread SMSL SU9-n issue with Like Like.
    So I had tried unplugging and plugging back in before - but I did it quickly. This time I left it unplugged overnight and the remote...
Top Bottom