Recent content by hoffel

1. H

Little Dot MKII humming from device

Someone here surely must have a Little Dot MKII, no? Is the quiet buzzing normal.
  2. H

Little Dot MKII humming from device

Hi everyone, I just received my Little Dot MKII and while I like it very much so far listening through the HD6XX (with rolled tubes), there is a somewhat audible humming coming from the device itself (not through the headphones). Is this normal? Is it the converter or the tubes themselves? This...
  3. H

Opinion/Help: Topping DX3pro+ // Topping P50 // Wiim mini // Hifiman Edition XS

Thanks for your response, @charleski ! Greatly appreciated... I know there is no way to find the best system there is for me – particularly not for someone that isn't, well, me :) I just wanted to make sure that I'm not missing something or if you guys had any pointers as to what I could try...
  4. H

Opinion/Help: Topping DX3pro+ // Topping P50 // Wiim mini // Hifiman Edition XS

Hi everyone! This is such a great forum that I come to you guys for your opinions or direction: I am confused by all the audio measurements, chains, combinations... After some research I bought the above combination of streamer and dac/amp for my headphone system – a Wiim mini feeds a Topping...
  5. H

Topping EX5 or DX3pro+ with P50?

Hi everyone! I want to spend ~350 usd/euros on headphone dac-amp. I am considering the Topping DX3pro+ and the Topping EX5 – to be paired with a Hifiman Sundara, a Sennheiser HD560s and a Moondrop Kato. I was testing the DX3 but there is a hum as soon as I connect the Kato, not with the...
Top Bottom