Recent content by hemiutut

1. hemiutut

Active Room Treatment (ART) by Dirac

Regarding what was discussed in previous pages about acoustic treatment, I recommend that you watch videos by Mr. Ron Sauro. Surely more than one person will be pleasantly surprised. Written with translator Greetings
  2. hemiutut

Dry bass

Can you put the REW .mdat file? Written with translator Greetings
  3. hemiutut

Room equalization through inverse delayed and attenuated bass signals

On the formula of the RT60, etc, etc, I recommend the latest advances of Mr. Ron Sauro. Apparently at the end of this year the official papers will be presented. written with translator Greetings
  4. hemiutut

How NOT to set up speakers and room treatment ( Goldensound)

During the debate we are having, I have been struck by a couple of points that I would like to emphasize. 1.- It seems that a large part of the advocates of lateral reflections are always beneficial, criticize the advocates of treating them as "snake oil", as is the case with other products...
  5. hemiutut

I understand your point. In my opinion, tuning the acoustics of our recorded signal playback rooms ends up needing some custom touch, within reasonable margins, where no generalization of preference is possible. Something similar happens when we attend a live concert. We don't all like the...
  6. hemiutut

Good base has with Arendal subwoofer and the cat can not be more comfortable. Written with translator Greetings
  7. hemiutut

In the video posted by tuga you can hear more clarity when the room has panels: In the Vicoustic VR video you hear more clarity in the sampler when the room is treated: In the video where a person speaks in a reveberant chamber and later in the anechoic chamber, you hear more clarity when he...
  8. hemiutut

This is another example that not everyone likes the same type of sound, in my case for most recordings I prefer that extra clarity with a more muffled sound, and at the same time something brighter and more intimate that the near field gives even when the room is treated, because it sounds...
  9. hemiutut

Exactly björn,the problem is that if there is a certain reflected energy that arrives so little delayed and is still so intense with respect to the sound that comes directly to us is when everything is destroyed, especially in rooms that are not very large and are intended for the reproduction...
  10. hemiutut

Mr. Amir,since you are underlining in yellow,you forgot to underline the rest of the text as well. the rest of the text. According to the translator puts this: "when the primary reflections were largely absorbed I noticed that the localization was more accurate, the timbre of the individual...
  11. hemiutut

According to Dr. Toole, a good box is one that has a linear on-axis response without ringing and as we get more angular it presents a subtle drop as we go up in frequency, that marks the two characteristic DI of the house. I will not go into the THD, possible resonances of the enclosure or a...
  12. hemiutut

Are these conditions only found in huge rooms where the deep bass is within the reverberation domain and where there can really be a diffuse field by definition and where there can actually be a diffuse field by definition In domestic rooms, especially in Europe, the deepest bass is in the...
  13. hemiutut

I totally agree.for me it also sounds much better the room with treatment,but that the decompensation is noticeable below. as I said before and it needs a little more specific conditioning and tuning of the EQ. and tune the EQ a little bit. Congratulations on the Behringer 2030A and if you...
  14. hemiutut

What he says about the directivity of the Edifier is not true. Let it be clear that I use translator because I don't know English and that some opinions I make are not misunderstood. That is not true what I say sounds very blunt, hence my comment. Mr. Toole would not consider this directivity...
  15. hemiutut

I disagree with those who are saying that untreated sound really isn't so. I myself have been in untreated rooms of that size with a sound even worse than the samplers. About the video posted from Vicoustic it's not exactly my personal taste either, but at least I prefer it by far to the...
Top Bottom