Recent content by hemiutut

1. hemiutut

REW+APO can't see the results but its working

Normal that it sounds bad when raising that valley of 115 Hz with + 11 dB. Equalizing is not raising or lowering a specific frequency, but you don't have to be afraid to get down to it. You will see that looking for information is very easy. For now, I advise you not to raise the valleys you may...
  2. hemiutut

Thank you My suggestion is to do more APO targets and see which EQ you like best. I suggest you do a test by taking the 85 dB reference and equalizing it down. Try this EQ up to 3 kHz for now, measure again with APO and do another EQ on the result Take the test. You will see that the Individual...
  3. hemiutut

The acoustic measurements are very good in my opinion. To enjoy the team-room
  4. hemiutut

Thanks for the .mdat file It is clearly seen that it has acoustic treatment in the room. Can you comment on your acoustic treatment? Greetings
  5. hemiutut

Or upload it to Drive for example?.
  6. hemiutut

Thank you Can you put the .mdat file?
  7. hemiutut

If you can already measure with APO, it would be nice if you can put the .mdat file to see what you had before vs APO.
  8. hemiutut

To measure with APO and see it with REW, you have to put the java drivers.
  9. hemiutut

Rear height placement to work with Auro 3D and Atmos

If that video is bad advice, you can tell him on his YouTube channel since here he surely won't be able to refute it. Greetings
  10. hemiutut

Room treatment advice

Can you put the REW .mdat file without vs acoustic treatment? 10 cm thick panels is inappropriate to control the lower and higher frequencies in the locations they are placed. Besides, the resistivity to the flow of the air passage in its panels is very high. It is not the most recommended...
  11. hemiutut

EQ Software for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS/iPadOS and Android.

Thank you for the courtesy in responding. About the IR and FIR filters I don't want to disagree in this thread, I can simply say that I have done 2 equalizations: The EQ in each channel with graphic filters has from 100 to 120 filters and the one made with parametrics in my case only has 12...
  12. hemiutut

I already have it clear, thanks. What surprises me is that you say that with parametric filters you do not get such a precise and good sound. Do the PEQs that your program applies in the mid-high zone have a fairly narrow Q? I use PEQS and I never use a narrow Q in mid-high. I hope you...
  13. hemiutut

So, as you can see in the capture that I have posted of the equalization, are they only graphic filters or are there also mixed parametric ones? I see that it says for example: GraphicEQ and hence my confusion: I give an example of the first filter of the Channel L 19.611011505127...
  14. hemiutut

Edited: Thanks for putting the 2 links. I use the Pc + Equalizer APO ( REW + Umik-1) for my 5.1 I have followed the steps of this video and I have already been able to with the Bose Companion II. What I see is that the equalizer is graphic and not parametric. Can they be done with...
Top Bottom