Recent content by Hank Nova

1. Hank Nova

New JBL and Revel Speaker Lines

What in the hell is that? Take my money!!!
  2. Hank Nova

15 worst cars ever designed?

I can't believe nobody has mentioned the Pontiac Aztec yet o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
  3. Hank Nova

How can bogus claims and inferior audio thrive in a competitive market?

The bandwagon fallacy takes many forms. What is popular and what is correct are two different things. You may gauge a product's financial success by referencing the market, but not the actual utility of a product.
  4. Hank Nova

Irrational Accuphase Lust

Those are so minimalist. I view the equipment as the centerpiece to be admired, so I like bulky heavy duty, over-built looking amps. But I totally understand the opposite rationale as well, don't get me wrong.
  5. Hank Nova

The coffee really makes that photo work hahaha
  6. Hank Nova

Blasphemy!
  7. Hank Nova

I have the album with your avatar photo. :)
  8. Hank Nova

What do you think of the Onkyo M5000?
  9. Hank Nova

Ok, I went back and read it again... I'm shaking my head at myself. I thought you were saying "you're spending so much on audio, you should be happy to be able to do that", like you were wealth shaming him or something. I really apologize, my bad.
  10. Hank Nova

Sorry, I thought really hard about a different way to take it. I apologize.
  11. Hank Nova

Hmmm... This is bit attack-y isn't it? Let the man decide how he manages his wealth and property. It would irritate me to no end if someone had drilled holes and tampered with something like that.
  12. Hank Nova

NOaudiophile.com

Haha, but seriously, if I was in your situation, I would plop those jbls on my ls50 stands and compare them. You might be surprised considering the cost gap between them! I would interested to hear what you think.
  13. Hank Nova

NOaudiophile.com

I'll accept them as a gift since you have no use for them:D:)
  14. Hank Nova

NOaudiophile.com

I convinced a guy at work to get a pair of those for his office, and they sound great regardless of cost. Incredible value proposition.
  15. Hank Nova

NOaudiophile.com

I have found that when he shits on something, he is fair about it. He often uses speakers in multiple setups with multiple amps and with or without dsp. It is refreshing.
Top Bottom