Recent content by Gui0507

1. G

Rotel 1576mkII vs Monoprice monolith HTP-1

I absolutely did (I believe my amp at the time stated 3.xx Mv not 100% sure) and caused severe clipping while running Dirac Live to the point I had to lower everything ridiculously low. The end result was a lackluster performance in both music and movies. I ended up going back to the Arcam, got...
  2. G

You could always go with Trinnov Altitude 16 power amp switching will make little to no difference in sound quality. Processor is where it’s at.
  3. G

Review and Measurements of NAD M17 V2 Pre/Pro

What shit are you taking? What wife and what 2,000 power cable or a 5,000 USB cable?! Stop making shit up man. The only one sounding delusional here is you by these biased baseless comments. Clearly a contributor to the site, please keep your biases to yourself.
  4. G

no shot there friend. I don’t have this unit nor any of the units reviewed here. Keep up looking at graphs of crap you can’t even hear, instead try listening to something and actually enjoying it and make a decision for yourself.
  5. G

Another pre/pro review that is trashed and compared to an iPhone dongle for things that are inaudible. Give me a break...
  6. G

HDMI 2.0+ Receiver/Processor with full Dirac Live recommendations?

Only the full Dirac. Bass control is not available at this time, possibly in a firmware update.
  7. G

I got mine at Best Buy magnolia av. There are also numerous dealers online that have them. I bought and paired it with Rmb-1585 and got about 10% off retail and additionally 50% cables and power conditioner. The sound I’m getting is much better now than the Htp-1.
  8. G

Idk if I would go by these reviews, all these pre-amps would be trash. Most of this stuff is inaudible. I go by my ears and this one sounds much better than my Marantz I had before and the HTP-1. I don’t think you would miss XLR much unless you are going over rather long distances, my experience...
  9. G

The Rotel RSP-1576 MKII comes with the full version of Dirac Live. It’s working well for me, I gave up my HTP-1.
  10. G

If you like Rotel’s sound, you should explore the 1576MKII. I can tell you it sounds better than the HTP-1 (even after Dirac measurements), the Rotel out of the box sounds very good, maybe its synergy with the Rotel amp I have idk. That being said, I think the HTP-1 has some extra features but...
  11. G

I actually have both the Rotel RSP-1576MKII and the Monolith HTP-1 right now. I initially got the Rotel but had some issues with Atmos showing “no audio” when streaming on Netflix and anything other than a Blu-ray/UHD disc. They don’t know why and are looking into it, being extremely new I doubt...
  12. G

Arcam AV40 AV Processor Review

Which amps were you using with this AV40? Do you‘re reviews ever demonstrate a ”good” pre-amp? Seems every time I read one of your reviews, the receiver/pre-amp is horrible lol.
  13. G

Looking for a power solution: Processor+Amp or Receiver

Hi I am building a system which I will use 50/50 music movies. I gave up trying to find a 5.1.2 system within my current budget and for it to sound good to me. I am considering now building the system in increments and piece by piece. Starting with a 2, 2.1, or 3.1 system. I've had my eye on B&W...
Top Bottom