Recent content by Griffod

1. Griffod

Sennheiser HD560S Review (Headphone)

Forgive my lack of understanding .... an alternative to the dongle dac won't make a big difference? Say a Topping DX3 combo?
  2. Griffod

Ignorance ... I thought the digital signal source from my phone could be converted and amplified outside of the phone itself. So you can't bypass the internal circuitry?
  3. Griffod

... also do I need a Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter?
  4. Griffod

Thanks for the advice bud. The Schitt is out of stock in the UK outlet and the Topping will be a direct import from China. Of the 3 which is better?
  5. Griffod

Thanks PK500, Good for on the go. However my phone battery is not very good at holding it's charge. I'll certainly have a look.
  6. Griffod

My iphone is maxed out of volume. Anything that could improve the soundstage too.
  7. Griffod

Yes indeed, streaming itunes lossless. Do I need a dac amp to get the most out of headphones? I haven't touched audio since the 1980's :) I'm worried I disappear down a rabbit hole shedding cash as I seek the panacea of audio pleasure.
  8. Griffod

I'm new here.... very new, and have little understanding of what I'm reading. I received these headphones as a gift to pair with my iphone. I always listen at home and would like some help in improving my listening experience with a budget of £300. Please be gentle.
Top Bottom