Recent content by Gjaz

1. G

Allo Revolution Dac

It needs to be powered with 5.2V at 1.2A and a 5.5/2.1 Jack. Is the Jack center positive? (5.5×2.1mm input/5.5×2.5mm output (‘C’ black)
  2. G

Allo Revolution Dac

Johan, it really does sound wonderful. This is the 8th DAC I’ve owned, and it does sound the best of any of them. Is their a detailed user guide available? I would like to learn more about the setting.
  3. G

Allo Revolution Dac

Just got it, set it up. There was an issue right off that bat, a “pop” when I switched songs. Found a POPMUTE setting in the menu, 0-5 preset to 3. Tried 0, still occasionally popped, tried 1, no more pops. Problem solved, I posted on their forum asking for a solution before figuring it out...
  4. G

Allo Revolution Dac

I’m not grooving on the D50s in my room. The Project sounded better to me, but was defective an I returned it. I pulled the trigger on the Revolution. I’m going to try the D50s with my headphone set up....
  5. G

Allo Revolution Dac

Thanks! I have the USBridge and Shanti, with a D50s. I was using Project Pre Box S2 and when I switched to the D50s from a subjective point of view the imaging and clarity improved, but I find the D50 fatiguing after a listening for a while. I may try the Revolution....
  6. G

Allo Revolution Dac

I’m not sure if I’m posting in the right place. Has anyone gotten a Revolution DAC yet? Will a review be posted soon?
Top Bottom