Recent content by Geezerman

1. G

JBL Stage A130 Review (speaker)

racism? I support Taiwan and do not support communist mainland China. Last time I checked, both countries are the same race
  2. G

I think so. My opinion is you will get better quality out of Taiwanese factories than mainland China .
  3. G

maybe QC issues in the factory, or product design changes done at the communist factory with JBL not even knowing about it?..
  4. G

I can see it now. Used ones for sale advertised as the Amir or Erin versions..
  5. G

Amazon Basics 80W Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

The 80 watt version is long gone on Woot. It was a late night deal for a few hours. I grabbed a set myself
  6. G

Amazon Basics 80W Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

The lowest price on this item was on Sept 14 2021, when it was briefly 34.99 on Woot.
  7. G

Amazon Basics Active Bookshelf Speakers w/Bluetooth

It was that profile pic of yours that enticed me to join. A lovely Japanese woman named Amir who does speaker reviews , WOW. Beauty and brains, I gotta join this group..But alas, just another bait and switch..I felt like I was shopping at Best Buy:oops::p
  8. G

did I mention the fruit basket with Champagne I am sending you for Christmas?
  9. G

Amir is supposed to be doing a review. That should be interesting
  10. G

Boy, I'm not qualified to read all those graphs. What do you guys think about the A170 towers? Should be better than the A130? thanks
  11. G

sure would like to see what the A170 tower speakers measure at.
  12. G

Do the room correction features that the surround receivers have do the same thing as what you guys are doing with the EQ?
  13. G

I watch his videos. On his "Best Speaker Under $200 Edition 2 - JBL vs Sony vs Jamo vs Micca vs Cambridge Audio Speaker Shootout" he picked the JBL A130 as best for regular listening. Here are the speakers: JBL Stage A130 Cambridge Minx XL $169 Jamo S803 Micca RB42 Sony SSCS5 In his...
Top Bottom